Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

Signing Day Festivities?

What do your schools have scheduled? SDSU will be back at Stone Brewing (Rocky's favorite spot) for a party/introduction of our new Aztecs. I have the day off, so I'll be twittering/MWCboarding all day about the action. 

web2national_signing_day_r2__002__zpsymf

CSU is doing a 6-8 hour long live broadcast online. Commentated by both radio announcers. It will show highlights, interviews etc. They did it last year and it was amazing. Big time

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

3 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

CSU is doing a 6-8 hour long live broadcast online. Commentated by both radio announcers. It will show highlights, interviews etc. They did it last year and it was amazing. Big time

GoAztecs does something similar and it's usually well put together. Hope fans from each school contribute here to something similar.

1 hour ago, Lobo Amor said:

Lobos have their LOI event online live, they have been doing it for a few years now. Good thing it is recorded so I can catch it after class.

lulz. where are your priorities.

7 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

As part of the festivities this year, I hear we'll be announcing bulk shipments of lube to the other MWC schools because we've signed so many 3 star recruits. 

The 2017 Planned NLI Events

There will be a Head Coach Bryan Harsin Press Conference at 1:00 PM.  Coach Harsin will announce a list of recruits that have sent their NLI faxes to the coaching offices.  This press conference will be broadcast live by KBOI 670 AM, KTIK 1350 AM and KTIK 93.1 FM.  Those attending the press conference will receive a copy of the official list.

Bronco fans have the choice of two NLI Shows in Boise.  Many Bronco fans attend both events.

The 2017 edition of the KTIK show will be the 20th anniversary of the KTIK NLI Signing Day show. This Show will take place at Dave & Busters near the Boise Town Square.  Jeff Caves, the founder of the show will continue his hosting duties along with Statesman's Sports Editor, Mike Prater. The show will run from 1:00 to 6:00 and be broadcast live on KTIK 1350AM (93.1 FM).  Those that attend the show will get to see Video Highlights of each player and receive copy of the official recruit list.  The official Boise State sponsored show is held at Big Al’s in Meridian and will feature all the Boise State Football Coaches talking about their recruits while showing video highlights of each player.  This show cost $20 per person and has limited seating.  Access to this event is allocated by a person’s BAA priority points.  This Show runs from 6:00 to 8:00.

History of the Boise State NLI show:

http://www.scout.com/college/boise-state/story/1747561-2017-nli-signing-day-for-boise-state

broncomwc.png

On 1/16/2017 at 4:36 PM, badfish said:

What do your schools have scheduled? SDSU will be back at Stone Brewing (Rocky's favorite spot) for a party/introduction of our new Aztecs. I have the day off, so I'll be twittering/MWCboarding all day about the action. 

web2national_signing_day_r2__002__zpsymf

I wish the Boise State NLI Day was at a Brewery.....Drink an Arrogant Bastard for me....

broncomwc.png

Fort Fun....The New Belgium Brewery would be a very appropriate venue for you show considering that CSU has a Beer  Brewing Degree.

broncomwc.png

Just got back from the Letter-of-intent event at San Jose State. It was held in the basketball arena. Dinner and open bar included for $50. A real nice event. The entire new coaching staff were introduced, and we had some time afterwards to speak with them. A large number of ex-players were there, including QB David Fales, who was at the table next to mine. No, I didn't ask him if he thought he was going to be drafted before Carr. Everybody is really impressed with the enthusiasm and energy of this young staff. There's a nice vibe around the program again. Something we didn't have with Caragher.

Champ Logo.jpg