Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Posturedoc

Who does crazy the best?

Batshit craziest?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the craziest one of all?

• bluerules1millionth (politics: unclassifiable - so self-certain and so out of right, left and center field)
    • THElawlorfaithful (politics: middle of the roader - acid wit)
    • Posturedoc (politics: progressive but practical - you'll just have to accept the oxymoronic description)

I was moved to create this poll after reading an exchange between thelawlorfaithful and blues in The three most frightening aspects of Trump IMO (from pages 5 & 6). At the end, blues provides closure of a sort with the following statements:

"So you are so biased you can't even acknowledge conflicts of interests outside of business.

You are right, you are not worth the time of day.  Trump's election has made you bat shit crazy."

Which ignited the bulb of a thought in my head, "who is the batshit craziest between these two?" I then added myself just to round things out. I don't post often, but am a dedicated lurker from the outset on this forum and for years on the previous MWC forum, which I'm certain makes me one crazy mofo.

Votr!

7 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Other: all you phucking stupid elitist racist liberal conservative progressive libertarian morons who don't have blue on "ignore"!

You mean that you don't enjoy the eye-crossing logic and the so outrageously out there takes he so often provides? I've got one poster on ignore (Dre, because...Dre) and one sig pic (Joe from WY, which I'd bet pleases him). Maybe he changed it, but IDGaF.

As I think about it, I may have to remove my "like" from your post.

18 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

You mean that you don't enjoy the eye-crossing logic and the so outrageously out there takes he so often displays? I've got one poster on ignor (Dre, because...Dre) and one sig pic (Joe from WY, which I'd be pleases him). Maybe he changed it, but IDGaF.

As I think about it, I may have to remove my "like" from your post.

That's funny. Blues and Dre are the only ones I have on ignore. Dre occasionally post coherent messages but all the "yer mom" stuff gets old and clutters up the thread.

I have all sigs turned off for the same "clutter" reason; now I have to check out Joe's sig.

6 minutes ago, renoskier said:

That's funny. Blues and Dre are the only ones I have on ignore. Dre occasionally post coherent messages but all the "yer mom" stuff gets old and clutters up the thread.

I have all sigs turned off for the same "clutter" reason; now I have to check out Joe's sig.

I edited my post for word clarity and dumb spelling errors. Fix your copied content of same so I appear mildly competent or I'll put you on ignore. 

Between Joe's incestuous humping clown (presciently relevant, given our President elect) and weirdo with the split tongue sig pics, it was an easy decision. 

Edit: and friggin' votr in my poll!

If you call yourself a capitalist and then refuse to recognize labor as an important source of capital, yer gonna be labeled crazy. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

I edited my post for word clarity and dumb spelling errors. Fix your copied content of same so I appear mildly competent or I'll put you on ignore. Phuck that! Don't want folks thinkin' yer purfict

Between Joe's incestuous humping clown (presciently relevant, given our President elect) and weirdo with the split tongue sig pics, it was an easy decision. 

Edit: and friggin' votr in my poll!  Done

Just now, Joe from WY said:

You may be crazy but it's most definitely dumb crazy, not good crazy; you've got the sense of a tomato and the wit of the autistic. 

Has this become personal for you, Joe?

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Dude - what fun is this board without any of that content you have blocked? WTF skier?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

No. It was just a generalization. You're dumb. 

Your thin skin still bruises easily, Joe. But please continue to act as if you're above all those you criticize so regularly. The rest of us understand the vast reservoir of insecurity from which it arises. You have my sympathy.

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Dude - what fun is this board without any of that content you have blocked? WTF skier?

Works for me. I just get edited highlights when the rest of you find something quote worthy. That way I can follow along without wasting too much time. Doesn't anybody work around here?

This Non Sports Forum is awesome because you can be buddy buddy with someone one day and bitter enemies with that same person the next. This forum has even made level-headed intellectual pacifists like@AndroidAggie get all

tumblr_inline_o5xof8WmJa1sh134d_500.gif

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

Works for me. I just get edited highlights when the rest of you find something quote worthy. That way I can follow along without wasting too much time. Doesn't anybody work around here?

Who the hell has time for work when there's so much MWCBoarding to do?

15 hours ago, renoskier said:

Hey, does your UK boss know you're taking MLK Day off?

I worked today - I got screwed with having the UK bank holiday schedule and the US PTO/vacation schedule on my assignment. I do work from home 4 days a week so that makes up for it.

35 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You're a chiropractor. It's a dumb profession filled with dumb people who couldn't cut it in medical school. You have little man syndrome. lol. 

That's perfect coming from the guy with a history of posting about sexual conquests, linking an article he penned belittling others for being upset with the recent election and boasting about others written in a similarly disparaging fashion, bragging about his frequent drug and alcohol exploits and superior strength of will and in general frequently beating his chest about his manliness. And you also described yourself in a past thread as something along the lines of 5'8", 135lbs or something similarly tiny. Who's the one with little man syndrome? You must be taking irony lessons from blues.

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You sound like a +++++ing loser/stalker. 

Ah, the ad hominem makes an appearance once the discussion hits a bit too close to some of your core truths. One need not commit these things to pen and paper and a dusty file in order to bring them back when needed, as you constantly post about them (other than your height and weight - those help explain where some of your belligerence comes from and, thus, are memorable). Try not to blow that gasket today, bud.

From chill laid back dude who hangs with Hezbollah and livetweets (live... boards?) while high to uptight, terse grumpy bear in just 1 semester of law school. 

At graduation are you going to show us a picture of your leased BMW and brag about how your starting associate's salary makes you better than us?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.