Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Norvell the ACE

11 hours ago, bigd said:

4-star Penei Sewell, who has offers from nearly everyone in the country says that Nevada and Alabama are his two leaders. Both of his brothers currently play for Nevada, it would truly be incredible to land him.

http://www.rgj.com/story/sports/college/nevada/2017/06/15/penei-sewells-pull-nevada-no-tie-stronger-than-family/102881122/

Can we sign his dad? A parent who gets it. 

Nevada landed a 2-star Texas OL recruit:

http://247sports.com/Player/Garrett-Nickelson-78351

In other news Cade McNamara, a Reno QB recruit just committed to Notre Dame. Another local Brandon Kaho received an offer from Alabama but remains committed to BYU. It isn't often Reno produces this much talent, too bad we couldn't get them to stay home. Maybe this will help us get Notre Dame to come to Reno :rolleyes:.

2 minutes ago, badfish said:

iked this kid and hoped SDSU would offer, but didn't. He's a good addition for THE ACE.

That's a really good pick up.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

BTW, the digital arts guy for Nevada football recruiting is probably the best on the west coast. He always has awesome edits.

Wokf Pack picked up super althtic Romeo Doubs. SDSU recruited him for a while and he's got good offers. Probably a WR at next level, great pick up.

We appreciate all the updates. Devonte Lee looks like an absolute man amongst boys in his video. 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4342310/5846cbf6c124de257c6b0435

It looks like a great class so far. And again if Norvell can somehow get Penei Sewell and Toa Taua this could be the best class in school history.

20 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Thanks badfish. In my old age I think the recruiting sites are dog chit but do appreciate you posting this info. 

No problem. I like following MWC recruiting, and whenever I see a kid commit to one of our schools, I share it here. Nevada has had a nice run of commits this week.

Nevada commit Devonte Lee

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Also, don’t be shocked if Penei Sewell picks Nevada. Not saying it’s guaranteed but it’s a possibility.