Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dr. Dre

LOL @JeffNoSkills

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Cowboys suck. Boise ain't that good either. And your wife is probably hacking America. Get bent loser

Friend, be kind.  I know you didn't mean those harsh words....  

@Jeffkills is the senior statesman of Boise football on here.  If I ever need a strong opinion, I'm contacting Jeff.  He's the 3rd smartest Boise guy on here.

Guest Dr. Dre
2 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

How's SDSU basketball doing? 

Better than anything Fresno will ever do- like beat San Suck State- in anything. Admittedly, I've not followed along this season, but we'll probably win the conference again

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Better than anything Fresno will ever do- like beat San Suck State- in anything. Admittedly, I've not followed along this season, but we'll probably win the conference again

Another SDSU fan that stopped watching basketball this season. Don't worry. You're not the only one. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Guest Dr. Dre
4 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Another SDSU fan that stopped watching basketball this season. Don't worry. You're not the only one. 

actually just never started. still in football mode. but, when your only win is against a FCS school in week 2, I understand moving on. regardless, we'll be just fine. fresno? well, you still have wine and sheep 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

actually just never started. still in football mode. but, when your only win is against a FCS school in week 2, I understand moving on. regardless, we'll be just fine. fresno? well, you still have wine and sheep 

That's right. Tijuana donkey shoes will make you feel just fine. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

15 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Friend, be kind.  I know you didn't mean those harsh words....  

@Jeffkills is the senior statesman of Boise football on here.  If I ever need a strong opinion, I'm contacting Jeff.  He's the 3rd smartest Boise guy on here.

Ouch. This is the ultimate burn.

I think, therefore I'm.

Guest #1Stunner
12 minutes ago, ClevelandBrown said:

Ouch. This is the ultimate burn.

Sir, I beg your pardon...  How so?

I got nothing but love.  Jeff is a friend of mine.

Far, far more than just super-gay, yes, it's quite unfortunate that we lost...

However, I suppose there's no shame in losing when you're Rookie QB plays Aaron Rogers dead even until the final 40 seconds.  Hell, Dak went 24/35 for 302 Yd's w 3 TDs and 1 Int.  In contrast, Rodgers was 28 of 43 for 355 Yd's w 2 TD's and 1 int.  Dak also had a better passer rating, which happened to be a record for a rookie QB in a playoff game..

......and.. Maybe had the refs not directly impacted 3 or more scoring drives in GB's favor the outcome might not have been poisoned...   Remember that 36 yd penalty for a call that hasn't been used in like 35 years??  Really?   

F/uck it...  We made mistakes; it's on the team... Them's the breaks..

Well............ We've got a good young core of talent, and I'm optimistic for the future..

^^ Great song...   Grows on you...

GO COWBOYS!!

New-Signature.jpg