Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackrabbit

The Divide

3 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

I don't debate you because I find most of your arguments tiresome and most of your logic, such as it is, incomprehensible  

How nice of you to throw JW et all some bones where it suits your argument rather than calling them morons as you do in the large majority of these debates you refer to. Drudgery for some is entertainment for others. Good on them. 

Were I a lover of authoritarianism, I'd have voted for The Pres. Elect. I voted for Hillary, fully aware of both her and my own actions. Save your tired liberal authoritarian screed for posters who haven't read it several hundred times. 

Still making excuses for being a moron.  Quite funny really!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

If you voted for Hilary you are no smarter then those who voted for Trump.  You just admitted to being a media created moron.

13 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

I have taken a couple political science courses. The professor never taught only one political view - in fact, the first part of each class was dissecting several political views - and discussion was never controlled, intentionally or otherwise. To this day I have no idea what the politics of my favorite professor were. 

And Jack... just stop with the "humility" stuff. You've got a good sized ego on you. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Its hard to resist calling out stupidity when its so blatant, and harmful to real people. If that makes me elitist so be it

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

14 hours ago, pokerider said:

Its not so much that I'm better than the rest of you, its just that your all stupid...  :D

Well..

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

On 1/17/2017 at 8:48 AM, youngrebelfan40 said:

Its hard to resist calling out stupidity when its so blatant, and harmful to real people. If that makes me elitist so be it

It makes you a fool not elitist, because most often what you think is stupidity is the truth.    Anyone like you who voted for Hillary has no more cause to think they are superior then those who voted for Trump.  Hardly a difference between the two but a moron like you doesn't have enough power of thought to even realize that.

On 1/17/2017 at 11:48 AM, youngrebelfan40 said:

Its hard to resist calling out stupidity when its so blatant, 

Hmmmm.....seems like you're missing something here. Couldn't agree more though....it is hard to do. Thanks for making it so easy on all of us. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

6 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

And...

Interesting that YRF liked your post.....oh, the irony. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

26 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Hmmmm.....seems like you're missing something here. Couldn't agree more though....it is hard to do. Thanks for making it so easy on all of us. 

You're a functional retard and multiple posters on here refer to you as "shit stain", you brag about buying the plane tickets for toddlers, and generally lack any form of intellectual ability or curiousity. You are essentially a waste of human life and deserve to be euthanized for the sake of our collective gene pool. 

37 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

You're a functional retard and multiple posters on here refer to you as "shit stain", you brag about buying the plane tickets for toddlers, and generally lack any form of intellectual ability or curiousity. You are essentially a waste of human life and deserve to be euthanized for the sake of our collective gene pool. 

Damn....

19 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

You mad bro? Rent free......

Someone needs a therapy dog....

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, happycamper said:

I have taken a couple political science courses. The professor never taught only one political view - in fact, the first part of each class was dissecting several political views - and discussion was never controlled, intentionally or otherwise. To this day I have no idea what the politics of my favorite professor were. 

And Jack... just stop with the "humility" stuff. You've got a good sized ego on you. 

Very different than what my kids told me....you apparently had a good prof.

1 hour ago, Jackrabbit said:

Very different than what my kids told me....you apparently had a good prof.

21 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

They should use ratemyprofessor.com :D

Ha. That is exactly what I did for all of my electives, chose the most interesting professors vs the most interesting sounding classes. I liked the results. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/17/2017 at 11:48 AM, youngrebelfan40 said:

If that makes me elitist so be it

Don't worry kid....I'd be surprised if anyone on this board is ever going to confuse your uncanny ability to stack patties on Big Macs every afternoon or the fact that you upgraded to "room with a view" at Circus Circus during the MWC tourney this year with being an elitist. I think you're pretty safe....