Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Nevada at Wyoming

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Oliver is gone no matter what and Marshall & Fenner are seniors but we have 3 transfers sitting out this year so I think we will be fine.  The whole Foster situation really put us in a bad spot depth wise. 

4 transfers sitting out

9 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Yeah, Halice Cook who originally was forced to medically retire and is student assisting this season was medically cleared for next year last month. Most people forget him.

I did. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, fbpack said:

Caroline with 45 pts last week

Marshall with 32 points today

Cam Oliver 

Pick your poison

It's so fun to watch a team like this, almost anyone can take over depending on the night.  My biggest worry is our depth...when Fenner went down tonight i thought holy crap if he is out we are down to six scholarship players.  Thankfully he was ok.

2 hours ago, Packman04 said:

It's so fun to watch a team like this, almost anyone can take over depending on the night.  My biggest worry is our depth...when Fenner went down tonight i thought holy crap if he is out we are down to six scholarship players.  Thankfully he was ok.

Thankfully Hall starts practicing again Tuesday

8k3esKz.png

Wyoming, less than 33% shooting, and McManamen 2-11.   And then Wyo 3 bigs Naughton, Dalton and Herndon combine for a total of 9 rebounds.  

Missing shots and then not getting rebounds while Nevada shot fairly well and got the rebounds.  But Nevada did look like best team Pokes have faced this year, better than Cal or USC. 

On 1/14/2017 at 6:09 PM, Cowboy Junky said:

You guys have been reloading though. No doubt it will be hard to replace Oliver, Marshall, and Fenner. You'll still have good talent and some youngsters growing up.

I'm confident Muss is going to win some form of basketball title at Nevada, maybe several.

We get the well known Martin brothers from NC State next year, so if they play like they have, They were both 4 stars out of HS with one a hair from a 5, but they weren't happy at NC St. for some reason, can't remember. 

kat.jpg