Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broncos4life

USU at Wyoming

It's supposed to be on ROOT right now. It's not. Pitt and Louisville has gone long apparently. Pokes are winning 21-19 halfway through the first half.

3 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

Wyoming is shooting incredibly well..

We are one of those teams that can beat anyone or lose to anyone. We live and die by the three. Unfortunately we haven't taken our shooting on the road outside of a couple of neutral site games in Vegas. 

Wyoming beat Utah State's ass in the first half. The second half turned into more of an ugly scrimmage. Pokes still hold on. Good game. No Jeremy Lieberman for the Pokes? Is he hurt or what?

Cody Kelly should probably start next game either way. I trust him with the ball more than Lieberman at this point.

I figured their hot shooting wouldnt' extend into the 2nd half the same, but I didn't expect it to drop off a cliff either.  Pokes got a little sloppy in 2nd half, had some bad turnovers and gave up several easy layups to let Utah st cut the lead.  I would like to see more discipline there and at the 10 min mark start slowing the game down and look for better shots.  Nevada will be a good test on Sat.  

12 hours ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

We are one of those teams that can beat anyone or lose to anyone. We live and die by the three. Unfortunately we haven't taken our shooting on the road outside of a couple of neutral site games in Vegas. 

Truth