Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

What if it wasn't the Russian's who hacked the DNC?

Guest RoscoesDad

There is no way to quantify how many voters flipped from the Clinton email leaks. It's a dead end road.  However, I happen to think that it was just the specter of more 'dirt' being leaked that hurt Clinton because it just added to the perception that she was shady.  I also think the Comey thing did way more damage for the same reason.  It was just a never ending drip of dirt that hurt her the most.  That and she wasn't very likable and had the gravitas of a pet rock.

14 hours ago, mugtang said:

On Fox earlier today they mentioned the Russians, Chinese & Israelis all backed Clinton's email account, which is the first I've heard of the Israeli's doing that.  What if they're also responsible for the hack of the DNC?

Russia would've benefited from a Clinton presidency as we wouldn't have continued ramping up oil production.  This would've helped the Russian economy and allowed him to tighten his grip at home.  Also, softening relations between the US and Russia aren't in Putin's best interests.  He needs an adversary and what greater adversary is there than the United States? 

Israel would've had the most to lose from a Clinton presidency.  She didn't campaign as a pro-Israel candidate and her ties to the Saudi Royal family could've been problematic for the Israelis.  What if they're the ones who released the info to Wikileaks but we are saying the Russians so we don't embarrass ourselves and our Middle East ally?  It's easier to explain away Russian hacking than it is Israeli hacking.

There is no evidence that anyone hacked Clinton's email.

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

There is no evidence that anyone hacked Clinton's email.

Don't be naive.  If anybody attempted to hack it, they would have done it with ease.  It is more a certainty now than it ever was several foreign actors likely attempted to.  There would be no evidence in large part because of the way her server was set up.

12 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I'm still trying to figure out who, or how many people, actually changed their vote due to the DNC emails. Serious question, have any of you met a single person who has said "Gottdammit, I was heart set on voting for Hillary until I learned about what was in those emails. SO I VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!" ? 

@jackmormon, what do you think? 10s of millions of people changed their vote because some of your emails got exposed? 

I don't know how many changed their vote, but there was a sense of Clinton fatigue going on as soon as she announced. You had the never ending Benghazi hearings. then the drip, drip, drip of DNC and Podesta emails. I'm sure it had some effect on turnout.

It didn't take tens of millions of votes. it was tens of thousands that made the difference.

What if there had been an email leak showing that the Benghazi hearings were meant solely damage Clinton's election chances?

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Don't be naive.  If anybody attempted to hack it, they would have done it with ease.  It is more a certainty now than it ever was several foreign actors likely attempted to.  There would be no evidence in large part because of the way her server was set up.

Again, there is no evidence that anyone hacked Clinton's email...