cherrycrush1

Fire Noodle

5 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

11 scholarship players, some local walkons and a few top recruits have left or changed their minds after seeing a noodle lead team. Jalen Harris was the future of this team now the Lobos are UNLV of last season. No wonder why none of the players redshirt when they come here, so they can save it for when they transfer. :shrug:

You aren't UNLV yet. You still have to hire a coach in April, and then give him no official visits to recruit with. Almost there though... :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Newmexpoke said:

A ray of hope!

if the players transferring have already got their release, can they still back out and come back? I imagine a Neal firing tomorrow and a few might come back with the right hire. 

Yes, they can always come back. As long as they don't enroll in another school, I believe.

4 hours ago, Newmexpoke said:

March 31st is the last day they can fire him, otherwise has to be retained for next year. 

that sucks, krebs needs to do it now!

he hired neal because of players' threats to leave, he can certainly fire him when players are bailing left and right. i can't believe he has let this go with getting a first hand look at what happened with unlv.

are there even any players left?

• Like 4

On 3/28/2017 at 1:12 AM, BestintheWest said:

MWC needs to cut the carbs.

Rice was cut out last year.

Time to lose the Noodles.

Haha Boise can keep theirs though, it's all about moderation. Only 1 carb per conference.

• Like 1

Tomorrow's going to be an interesting day in Loboland. Krebs and Co. tried to just anoint Noodles for another year and then slink off to the Final Four. In response, Lobo fans threw a shit fit. Regents phones and emails have been blowing up and there are likely two more players transferring out. What once looked like a lost cause has turned into such a shit show that I now think it's 50/50 that he gets fired tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 

We'll see. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PTR said:

Tomorrow's going to be an interesting day in Loboland. Krebs and Co. tried to just anoint Noodles for another year and then slink off to the Final Four. In response, Lobo fans threw a shit fit. Regents phones and emails have been blowing up and there are likely two more players transferring out. What once looked like a lost cause has turned into such a shit show that I now think it's 50/50 that he gets fired tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 

We'll see. 

Krebs doesn't give two shits about the fans or about what people think.  He is in bed with Noodle and doesn't care if the program bottoms out. The rumor is  Noodle gives Krebs better head than Locksley ever did.

Seems unfair that playera on one year renewable scholarships (renewed at discreción of coach) hace to ask for a release to Transfer out.  If DJ, Hunter or Uguak ask for releases UNM is headed to Lobogate territory but with Barney Fife at the helm. 

• Like 1

4-6 wins next season.

I'll be rooting for Eastern New Mexico to beat us in the Pit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

Please. Please. Please. 

Mark's source is obviously Neal or one of Neal's assistants, so if this is true, either they're lying to him, or they don't know. 

• Like 2