cherrycrush1

Fire Noodle

5 minutes ago, cherrycrush said:

Can somebody unarchive the first Fire Noodle thread?  If so I would like to skim through that one, see what people's thoughts were way back then.

Part 1

Part 2

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Mark is fixing to drop the ban hammer on a few. They keep bumping his sunshine and rainbows posts. The legendary culture thread got bumped, mark is defending it as culture is super important (no sh*t Sherlock) and acting like he wasn't sunshine pumping. Dude is so attached to Neal can't even admit he's wrong. 

2 hours ago, Newmexpoke said:

Mark is fixing to drop the ban hammer on a few. They keep bumping his sunshine and rainbows posts. The legendary culture thread got bumped, mark is defending it as culture is super important (no sh*t Sherlock) and acting like he wasn't sunshine pumping. Dude is so attached to Neal can't even admit he's wrong. 

Kind of like Leroy's love for Mike Locksley. They must have slumber parties at each other's houses.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Newmexpoke said:

I still love how he made the biggest deal about how he was going to sell the lair and went through all that ish and then decided last minute to keep it. Everyone patting his back and thanking him for keeping it up. Dude probably just wanted to get some more attention and love from the people. He's a joke. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Newmexpoke said:

Lol what thread?

he probably deleted my post by now, but it was in the "it seems like" or something like that. It's an old thread from like 2013 that someone brought back up. Someone mentioned the old culture thread and Mark got super defensive and started posting a ton of quotes and stuff from different basketball people about how culture is "so important". 

I'm just going to hang out on the football side for while. Everything is restatements of points previously made, positive and negative. I've said that UNM can't afford to fire hime and they definitely won't do it before the end of the year. 

Temporary President, AD on the hot seat, no monies. Not a good time right now. Fortunately football seems to have turned a corner.

11 minutes ago, Newmexpoke said:

Lol what thread?

Honestly all i said was that what goes around comes around and i noted how Mark constantly made different comments, jabs, etc. at UNLV when Rice was HC (a lot of stuff that is starting to happen now with Noodles). And that I was enjoying seeing all the smack that Mark talked, come back on him in the form of Noodles' failings. And i called noodles dave rice 2.0.

And that got me banned. 

3 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

he probably deleted my post by now, but it was in the "it seems like" or something like that. It's an old thread from like 2013 that someone brought back up. Someone mentioned the old culture thread and Mark got super defensive and started posting a ton of quotes and stuff from different basketball people about how culture is "so important". 

Lol he missed the point of bumping those completely. Which was you kinda owe everyone an apology for the non stop licking Craig Neal's balls, or at least a I was way wrong 

2 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

Honestly all i said was that what goes around comes around and i noted how Mark constantly made different comments, jabs, etc. at UNLV when Rice was HC (a lot of stuff that is starting to happen now with Noodles). And that I was enjoying seeing all the smack that Mark talked, come back on him in the form of Noodles' failings. And i called noodles dave rice 2.0.

And that got me banned. 

Soooooo triggered. He's the embodiment of everything that sucks about that program and state 

Just now, Newmexpoke said:

Lol he missed the point of bumping those completely. Which was you kinda owe everyone an apology for the non stop licking Craig Neal's balls, or at least a I was way wrong 

Mark saying he was wrong? yeahhh that will never happen lol. And if anyone calls him out for it or disagrees with him, the ban hammer is waiting. 

37 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

I got banned for forever on the same thread after pointing out how funny it was for him to accuse me of insulting him for quoting his thread opening post about how great a Coach Neal was....  Dude is on full tilt right now.  Tragedy is watching some pretty good talent having to play for a psycho like Neal.  Neal needs to be drug tested and a psychiatric evaluation.

• Like 1

Just now, mikexom said:

I got banned for forever on the same thread after pointing out how funny it was for him to accuse me of insulting him for quoting his thread opening post about how great a Coach Neal was....  Dude is on full tilt right now.  Tragedy is watching some pretty good talent having to play for a psycho like Neal.  Neal needs to be drug tested and a psychiatric evaluation.

Yeah, he can't handle criticism in the least. Then you get the perma-ban. Not even a warning or a soft ban. Immediately to the perma-ban. 

Haha. I never even got banned. He put my account into some mode where when I log in, it says that its experiencing high volume and to try back later. 

But, yeah, sucklocksleyoff... err bandeleteo and suckalfordoff... err sucknealoff... err I mean Mark... are basically the same personalities. Love to talk about how much they do, how much effort it is, how successful they are, name-drop, etc. They both love to say they run (in bandeleteo's case, "ran") a fair board, blah blah, but it really comes down to expressing opinions they don't agree with. They are absolutely carbon copies. Hahahaha. Frankly, these guys make the UNM online fan experience more entertaining...

3 hours ago, NYCLobo said:

Haha. I never even got banned. He put my account into some mode where when I log in, it says that its experiencing high volume and to try back later. 

But, yeah, sucklocksleyoff... err bandeleteo and suckalfordoff... err sucknealoff... err I mean Mark... are basically the same personalities. Love to talk about how much they do, how much effort it is, how successful they are, name-drop, etc. They both love to say they run (in bandeleteo's case, "ran") a fair board, blah blah, but it really comes down to expressing opinions they don't agree with. They are absolutely carbon copies. Hahahaha. Frankly, these guys make the UNM online fan experience more entertaining...

Best part is they hate each other too. Despite being the same person. 

• Like 2

Mark is still blathering on about culture, somehow got it in his head that the main problem at UNM is not understanding culture.  Apparently now its being built from the bottom up so we are rebuilding again for the 3rd year.  Using Neal as his own measuring stick, UNM has never improved over the course of a season and rarely over a course of a game.  Lobos even in year 1 have played worse in the second half of the season.  Seems like players get tired of Neal, listening to his whiny voice coming in bleary eyed from another night at the bar trying to avoid his homelife must get old quickly.  This recent article touching on the family squabbles courtside at Lobo practices and Neal going off on assistants for not whistling enough fouls for Cullen during practices explains a lot.......  flaming dumpster

• Like 4