Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

SJSU @ SDSU

I knew SJSU was in deep doo when our best player Brandon Clarke got 3 personal fouls in the first 6 minutes of the game, and had to sit for the rest of the half. I've never seen him play that recklessly before. He controlled himself in the second half, but by then it was too late. San Diego State has a good team, so watch your back Nevada. My Spartans lost, but the beach life is great here in America's Finest City! B) Congratulations Aztecs. 

v679-san-diego-postcard.jpg

57 minutes ago, crixus said:

I knew we were in deep doo doo when our best player Brandon Clarke got three personal fouls in the first 6 minutes of the game and had to sit for the rest of the half. I've never seen him play with such reckless abandon before. He controlled himself in the second half, but by then it was too late. San Diego State has a good team, so watch your back Nevada. We lost by 15 points, and I can walk from my house to the beach here in San Diego in about 15 minutes. So everyday is a great day! B) Congratulations Aztecs. 

But you're still gay. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

45 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

But you're still gay. 

Dude, you've got deeply disturbing issues. Get help. :wacko: Seriously! 

3 hours ago, Aztectone said:

Clarke was the best player on the court last night.

But man, if that kids wants to be special.  He has to fix that horrible shot put errr free throw attempt he throws out there.

You're absolutely right. I don't get it either? :huh:

19 hours ago, crixus said:

I knew SJSU was in deep doo when our best player Brandon Clarke got 3 personal fouls in the first 6 minutes of the game, and had to sit for the rest of the half. I've never seen him play that recklessly before. He controlled himself in the second half, but by then it was too late. San Diego State has a good team, so watch your back Nevada. My Spartans lost, but the beach life is great here in America's Finest City! B) Congratulations Aztecs. 

Dude's a playuh for sure. Unfortunately for you, the rest of your roster is very pedestrian.

Boom goes the dynamite.