Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Elijah Foster Domestic Battery charges dismissed

6 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Ladies often don't cooperate..

Not just ladies.  I know a couple of guys who's gfs of wife's scratched and punched them during arguments.

Police were called the women were taken in. Only to have chargers dropped because the men want them to go to jail.

As a team sport, it really is unfair when one of your teammates f's up and it directly affects you in such an epic way. I've always been in favor of the "out of the box" type of HEAVY alternative punishments that allow a kid to play sooner than latter to the point that the kid wishes the playing time was the punishment, not the alternative. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

As a team sport, it really is unfair when one of your teammates f's up and it directly affects you. I've always been in favor of the "out of the box" type of HEAVY punishments that allow a kid to play sooner than latter to the point that the kid wishes the playing time was the punishment, not the alternative. 

I wholeheartedly agree. 

Signed, 

Larry Estachy

28 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I do not know the details but dismissed does not equal false.

Whatever happened still happened, regardless of whether or not the DA's office wanted to eat the cost of going to trial.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/10/2017 at 11:11 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I do not know the details but dismissed does not equal false.

It was sarcasm.  "False charges" is often used when speaking of the guilty.  

Representing the "falsely accused" is also jokingly used by attorneys. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 1/9/2017 at 6:00 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Hall isn't back practicing yet. He won't be making the trip to Wyoming. It's the shoulder giving him trouble, not the concussion which is a good thing.

might be good to go for wednesday. i hope so.

http://www.rgj.com/story/sports/college/nevada/2017/01/16/packs-hall-returns-practice-could-play-wednesday/96648762/

On 1/9/2017 at 10:11 PM, mugtang said:

What do you mean by that?

I assume he meant that it's very common for the GF to refuse to press charges against the BF.

On 1/9/2017 at 7:31 PM, creeper86 said:

Until a video surfaces, nobody seems to care much when all they have is what's admitted to on paper... what it looks like when a large man slams a small woman in the face with a fist is just too hard to envision in today's society...he'll be suiting up soon...#TMZwhereisit?

See above. There's a recording of him threatening to hit her again. You need video?

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say