Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at New Mexico

Recommended Posts

toonkee   

Is it just me, or does it always seem like it's dark in the Pit?  It always looks a little too dim on tv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TK_05   
2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Is it just me, or does it always seem like it's dark in the Pit?  It always looks a little too dim on tv.

 

they don't illuminate the crowd, like msg and staples. don't really illuminate the floor either so it does look dim overall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does that douchebag who pushed Anthony Marshall always wear that ugly ass yellow shirt when UNM hosts UNLV or what...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TK_05   

travel lol. guy flies over his back and they call travel. do less shitty refs, do less

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4UNLV   
Just now, TK_05 said:

travel lol. guy flies over his back and they call travel. do less shitty refs, do less

ridiculous call. always at the pit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TK_05   

6 passes around the perimeter, 1 dribble hand off, 1 soft screen, drive to the paint against 2 defenders and do your best kyrie impersonation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Newmexpoke said:

UNLV is gonna figure out the lobos just wait 

U have 2 first teamers. Our leading scorer was last man off the bench last year.

So nope.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UNLV2001   

Just to let everyone know - I bet New Mexico -6 for 1st half and -10 for the game.........so the jinx is set !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

U have 2 first teamers. Our leading scorer was last man off the bench last year.

So nope.

Annnnnnnd UNLV down by 5 with 2 FTs coming up. 

Rest of the board needs to realize, only a truly terrible team blows a game like the lobos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Htownfan   
1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Just to let everyone know - I bet New Mexico -6 for 1st half and -10 for the game.........so the jinx is set !! 

OH OH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UNLV2001   

New Mexico making me wonder how in the hell did they ever get a 24 point lead on Nevada :blink:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4UNLV   
3 minutes ago, TK_05 said:

6 passes around the perimeter, 1 dribble hand off, 1 soft screen, drive to the paint against 2 defenders and do your best kyrie impersonation 

i think marvin has had his hands full just getting these guys to show some semblance of a team. there has been some individual improvement for some of the guys, (dembele! still has a long way to go) but i think they're still a season away from being capable of much offensively. it would be nice to hit the bunnies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making aget look like the world's best shot blocker.

This team is by far the worst I've ever seen at finishing at the rim or decision to attacking dudes 6 inches taller and thinking a casual layup Wil work. Lmao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4UNLV   

if dembele ever figures out how to catch the ball, and dunk, he'll be awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×