Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at New Mexico

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Is it just me, or does it always seem like it's dark in the Pit?  It always looks a little too dim on tv.

they don't illuminate the crowd, like msg and staples. don't really illuminate the floor either so it does look dim overall

1 minute ago, Newmexpoke said:

UNLV is gonna figure out the lobos just wait 

U have 2 first teamers. Our leading scorer was last man off the bench last year.

So nope.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

4 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

U have 2 first teamers. Our leading scorer was last man off the bench last year.

So nope.

Annnnnnnd UNLV down by 5 with 2 FTs coming up. 

Rest of the board needs to realize, only a truly terrible team blows a game like the lobos 

3 minutes ago, TK_05 said:

6 passes around the perimeter, 1 dribble hand off, 1 soft screen, drive to the paint against 2 defenders and do your best kyrie impersonation 

i think marvin has had his hands full just getting these guys to show some semblance of a team. there has been some individual improvement for some of the guys, (dembele! still has a long way to go) but i think they're still a season away from being capable of much offensively. it would be nice to hit the bunnies.

Making aget look like the world's best shot blocker.

This team is by far the worst I've ever seen at finishing at the rim or decision to attacking dudes 6 inches taller and thinking a casual layup Wil work. Lmao

All is well, For Rice is gone.