Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

OT: Clemson vs Alabama, who you got?

The dreaded last game of the 2016-2017 CFB season is here. Who wins between Clemson and Bama? I think Clemson CAN win, but I think Bama creates a special teams or defensive touchdown that is the difference:

Alabama: 24

Clemson: 17 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

23 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

The dreaded last game of the 2016-2017 CFB season is here. Who wins between Clemson and Bama? I think Clemson CAN win, but I think Bama creates a special teams or defensive touchdown that is the difference:

Alabama: 24

Clemson: 17 

I see about the same....unfortunately:(

Alabama 27

Clemson 17

Alabama wins going away.  This Clemson team just isn't as good as last year, and I think Saban unleashed a beast last weekend with Scarbrough. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

I personally don't give a crap and won't be watching..........but might as well wish Clemson good luck because 

1) I used to live on Clemson Lane in Reno (just west of Wooster HS)

2) I really don't care for either the SEC or ACC but I see Alabama as the greater evil thus Clemson 

Clemson by 10.

Clemson D is very good and under-rated - almost as good as bama's.  They will shut down the run (19th in the country) and make Hurts throw the ball to win.  The only run defense bama has played that is statistically better than Clemson's was LSU (14th in country - 3.40 ypc) and bama rushed for 4.2 ypc and only scored 10 pts.  

I see a couple of Hurts picks resulting in points deciding this game.

Clemson O is balanced enough to move the ball on the bama D.  Bama won't be able to send just four to pressure Watson as his OL allowed the fourth lowest sack percentage in the country this past year (sacked on just 2.6% of pass attempts).  Plus with his scrambling ability if they bring 5-6 then he'll tear them up on the ground (given man coverage) or find an open guy one on one.

On an earlier thread I picked Clemson in an upset win because I root for the underdog (or undercat in this case). I'm sticking with the Tigers. :rock:

Image result for Indochinese Tiger

I'm going with Clemson in this one. They have a very good defense, that didn't always how how good they were during the season. 

I really think that Watson is going to be the difference maker in this game, and they'll pull out a hard fought win.

I also think that Satan's ego, in the form of dismissing Kiffin, is going to come back and bite him in the ass.

17 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm going with Clemson in this one. They have a very good defense, that didn't always how how good they were during the season. 

I really think that Watson is going to be the difference maker in this game, and they'll pull out a hard fought win.

I also think that Satan's ego, in the form of dismissing Kiffin, is going to come back and bite him in the ass.

LOL SATANS EGO. It doesn't matter if it's a typo or not, well done.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

15 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

LOL SATANS EGO. It doesn't matter if it's a typo or not, well done.

Nope, not a typo at all. I can't stand the +++++er. He +++++ed my Dolphins over so badly, and he's a lying, unethical, manipulative piece of shit that takes advantage of whomever he can.