Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Bauer

THESE WOMEN FROM UNLV AND USU SHOULD BE IN JAIL!

On 1/10/2017 at 1:19 AM, Jack Bauer said:

Actually it is a lie.  Plenty of guys were punished for it.  You just don't approve of how they were punished and that they didn't let you know what the exact punishment was.  People close to the program know these things, and the punishment was extensive.  Fortunately, nobody cares what your dumb ass thinks.

Oh no! They probably had to run laps at practice or something! The horror! Or maybe they had to go down to the prison for the slow clap treatment. That will teach them that fighting isn't okay!

You zoobies are so hysterical. You love to act all high and mighty and say that every single player at Penn State or Baylor should never be allowed to play another game because their coaches/administrators did bad things. But when your players sucker punch people on national television, that's no big deal, and having them do the slow clap treatment without missing a single game is an appropriate punishment.

On 1/9/2017 at 8:41 AM, Poster17 said:

Totally agree with the OP.  They all should serve time as soon as Sarah Cummard does. 

Funny thing is I talked with Lee at the MGM Grand right before Thanksgiving, he is now on the BYU Staff and I asked him if being in Vegas brought back memories of the MW Tournament? He kind of laughed because I think he knew where I was going and just said something like yeah those were some pretty wild games. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

The best part of the video is the Utah St PG who just kind of throws her hands up and while everyone is running towards the pile she is doing her best to get as far away from it as possible. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

1 hour ago, Lobo Amor said:

Leave our ladies out of this, don't put them on that sinking ship that Neal has dropped the anchor through!

i hear you, but i was actually just giving the lady rebs props. :shrug:  unless you're referring to the 'bad week for unm hoops', which, it kind of was for the lady lobos tonight?

7 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

Oh no! They probably had to run laps at practice or something! The horror! Or maybe they had to go down to the prison for the slow clap treatment. That will teach them that fighting isn't okay!

You zoobies are so hysterical. You love to act all high and mighty and say that every single player at Penn State or Baylor should never be allowed to play another game because their coaches/administrators did bad things. But when your players sucker punch people on national television, that's no big deal, and having them do the slow clap treatment without missing a single game is an appropriate punishment.

I think all schools' football programs should follow USU's fine example of handling Torrey Green.

http://fox13now.com/2016/10/06/former-utah-state-football-player-charged-with-rape-kidnapping/

1425_3.jpg

12 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

Oh no!  The people who own restaurants in Happy Valley will suffer if we end the football program!  The NCAA can't possibly regulate these things!  They're just too weak!  Let's jut ignore the coverup and pretend we didn't know about it, and when the punishment is handed down, let's fight them over it!  Lets offer classes that are super easy so these dumb idiots can pass them and stay eligible, then we'll just act like we didn't know it was going on when they catch us!  But that kid that got in a fight during an athletic event, let's end that guy.   

Double down, dumbass.  Double down.  Oh, and you're a liar.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

14 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

I think someone must be buying clean urine to pass the USU drug tests--the crap getting posted in here gets wackier year to year.

I'll tell you what.  We'll have BYU promise to not play Kai Nacua one more down for BYU if you put the bong down now.  Deal?

11 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

i hear you, but i was actually just giving the lady rebs props. :shrug:  unless you're referring to the 'bad week for unm hoops', which, it kind of was for the lady lobos tonight?

Yeah our ladies losing put the explanation point to our week. But they have a nice surprise this season.

Now here is a brawl where the refs got it right to the letter of the law.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/18567268/jacobi-boykins-hakeem-baxter-suspended-1-game-wild-louisiana-tech-buldogs-uab-blazers-brawl

Players from both benches spilled onto the floor, and the entire Louisiana Tech bench was ejected for leaving the bench during a fight. Four of the six players on the UAB bench also were ejected. The head coaches remained, but assistant coaches and support staff on both sides were ejected.

With all of its reserves and Boykins ejected, Louisiana Tech played the final six minutes with four players.