Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Bauer

THESE WOMEN FROM UNLV AND USU SHOULD BE IN JAIL!

15 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

Are you really trying to compare this to what Nacua pulled? To be clear, I think this was not acceptable, and I hope all the USU players involved miss some games. But I think there is a huge difference between some pushing in the heat of the moment and throwing a sucker punch to a defenseless opponent after the fight was over. Nacua should have been arrested for what he pulled. I wouldn't actually file charges, but I'd let him spend the night in jail to think about his actions and make Bronco bail him out in the morning. And he never should have played for BYU again.

laugh.gif

This is the quintessential post for you. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

21 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

Are you really trying to compare this to what Nacua pulled? To be clear, I think this was not acceptable, and I hope all the USU players involved miss some games. But I think there is a huge difference between some pushing in the heat of the moment and throwing a sucker punch to a defenseless opponent after the fight was over. Nacua should have been arrested for what he pulled. I wouldn't actually file charges, but I'd let him spend the night in jail to think about his actions and make Bronco bail him out in the morning. And he never should have played for BYU again.

Look who got fished up!  I hope they expel all those girls from school.  I hope they never let them in college again.  I hope they arrest them and really teach them a lesson, and have all their coaches bail them out after the game.  Fighting on the field of play?  Absurdity!  A travashamockery!  LOL@putting someone in jail for fighting on the field of play.  What a stupid idiot you are.  They made contact with an official!  They should all be suspended for the rest of the year!

Lets get serious though, you're the guy who thinks what went on at Penn State and North Carolina isn't as serious as what Nacua did, who glad hands in back rooms, backslapping fellow professors about how bright you fancy yourselves to be.  You're the guy that will be critical of BYU either way.  Expel Nacua, and BYU is too harsh, and the church is about forgiveness, right?  Keep him there and "WHOAAA, they're too lenient, those BYU folks, letting a kid have a second chance like that." That's why you'll always be a dipshit.  Carry on, "professor".

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

Look who got fished up!  I hope they expel all those girls from school.  I hope they never let them in college again.  I hope they arrest them and really teach them a lesson, and have all their coaches bail them out after the game.  Fighting on the field of play?  Absurdity!  A travashamockery!  LOL@putting someone in jail for fighting on the field of play.  What a stupid idiot you are.  They made contact with an official!  They should all be suspended for the rest of the year!

Lets get serious though, you're the guy who thinks what went on at Penn State and North Carolina isn't as serious as what Nacua did, who glad hands in back rooms, backslapping fellow professors about how bright you fancy yourselves to be.  You're the guy that will be critical of BYU either way.  Expel Nacua, and BYU is too harsh, and the church is about forgiveness, right?  Keep him there and "WHOAAA, they're too lenient, those BYU folks, letting a kid have a second chance like that." That's why you'll always be a dipshit.  Carry on, "professor".

giphy.gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

15 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

You're using histrionics to make it appear as if BYU never disciplined those players. Just bc Bronco didn't let u be Memphis or boisé state's prosecution  attorney doesn't mean Nacua et cie skated clean

#DramaQueen 

Actually, BYU never did discipline the players. I think Nacua missed one game. The other players received no punishment whatsoever. And for the record, I'm not angry. I think it's actually hilarious that a school that prides itself on living a "higher law" and has fans that love to pontificate about how other programs deserve the death penalty think that it's fine to sucker punch opposing players and that that there should be no consequences when they do.

5 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

Actually, BYU never did discipline the players. I think Nacua missed one game. The other players received no punishment whatsoever. And for the record, I'm not angry. I think it's actually hilarious that a school that prides itself on living a "higher law" and has fans that love to pontificate about how other programs deserve the death penalty think that it's fine to sucker punch opposing players and that that there should be no consequences when they do.

More lies.  It's kind of your thing though.  Keep it up.  Make some more excuses for UNC and their easy classes and academic fraud.  Make some more excuses for the Penn State athletic dept.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

More lies.  It's kind of your thing though.  Keep it up.  Make some more excuses for UNC and their easy classes and academic fraud.  Make some more excuses for the Penn State athletic dept.

Actually, not a lie:

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/2911520-155/byu-football-cougars-end-up-suspending?page=1

Well, it's possible that Dye and Laulile were suspended because of the brawl; Bronco never explained why they were suspended. But Nacua is the only player who was definitely suspended for the brawl, and he only missed one game.

10 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

Actually, not a lie:

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/2911520-155/byu-football-cougars-end-up-suspending?page=1

Well, it's possible that Dye and Laulile were suspended because of the brawl; Bronco never explained why they were suspended. But Nacua is the only player who was definitely suspended for the brawl, and he only missed one game.

Actually it is a lie.  Plenty of guys were punished for it.  You just don't approve of how they were punished and that they didn't let you know what the exact punishment was.  People close to the program know these things, and the punishment was extensive.  Fortunately, nobody cares what your dumb ass thinks.

On 1/8/2017 at 0:09 PM, SleepingGiantsFan said:

What y'all think? Katie Powell's next gig: MMA or women's boxing?

MMA, since she can land some more blows after a take down.  She's listed at 6'4 though, and I doubt there are many women fighters within an couple inches of her.  

9 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

What is this "higher law" that BYU lives by?

9 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Actually it is a lie.  Plenty of guys were punished for it.  You just don't approve of how they were punished and that they didn't let you know what the exact punishment was.  People close to the program know these things, and the punishment was extensive.  Fortunately, nobody cares what your dumb ass thinks.

You must've been really bored starting this thread. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

17 hours ago, Htownfan said:

They will apologize, kiss, make up, date and get married. And adopt a little boy and name him Brigham. Live happily ever after.

Who will grow up to be a balding 30 year old BYU freshman  power forward with three kids and a Grand Caravan. 

Guest RoscoesDad
17 hours ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

The MWC officially suspended two lady Rebels from tomorrow's game vs NM.  Three other Rebels were publicly reprimanded.  One Utah St. player is suspended in their next game.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/unlv/basketball/2-unlv-women-s-basketball-players-given-1-game-suspension-court-brawl

I'd like to be in a foxhole with the girl on one leg hopping over from the bench.  She means business. 

On 1/8/2017 at 9:13 AM, CockyUNLVPoster said:

Being a referee is a dangerous business.  Slap to the head.  Hip to the nutz.  Geebuz.

img

LVRJ photo.

Perfect, so we know which one's Moe and which one is Curly.     Plus you know that dude's getting mileage from this pic.  Never has to buy a drink in Vegas again.