Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Bauer

THESE WOMEN FROM UNLV AND USU SHOULD BE IN JAIL!

27 minutes ago, Fido said:

LOL at the UNLV gal in a full cast hopping across the floor to get involved.  So how did the entire UNLV bench and half of the USU bench not get ejected for leaving the bench area during a fight?  I thought that was a NCAA rule.

double standard?

:D

43 minutes ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

I have to admit I busted out laughing when I saw Nikki Wheatley get off the bench and hop over to the fight on her one good leg. 

If Ron Caragher had that much fight in him SJS wld have won the West in '13 and '14

#AttaGirl

12667677.jpeg

I used to date a girl from South City who could brawl. I mean REALLY brawl not this catfight stuff. it's pretty hot when she's knocking some B's block off for hittin on her man, but when the cops show up...

#NotFun

#GangstaBees

12667677.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

I used to date a girl from South City who could brawl. I mean REALLY brawl not this catfight stuff. it's pretty hot when she's knocking some B's block off for hittin on her man, but when the cops show up...

#NotFun

#GangstaBees

She's like, "Dat's right. No ones fvcking with my elephant man!!". 

kat.jpg

28 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

Perhaps they were just caught up in the spirit of Jeter, Scurry, Youngblood, and Kohn Smith? Nothing wrong with that, right?

ha somebody mentioned something about mo on twitter last night, lol.

Are you really trying to compare this to what Nacua pulled? To be clear, I think this was not acceptable, and I hope all the USU players involved miss some games. But I think there is a huge difference between some pushing in the heat of the moment and throwing a sucker punch to a defenseless opponent after the fight was over. Nacua should have been arrested for what he pulled. I wouldn't actually file charges, but I'd let him spend the night in jail to think about his actions and make Bronco bail him out in the morning. And he never should have played for BYU again.

11 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

Are you really trying to compare this to what Nacua pulled? To be clear, I think this was not acceptable, and I hope all the USU players involved miss some games. But I think there is a huge difference between some pushing in the heat of the moment and throwing a sucker punch to a defenseless opponent after the fight was over. Nacua should have been arrested for what he pulled. I wouldn't actually file charges, but I'd let him spend the night in jail to think about his actions and make Bronco bail him out in the morning. And he never should have played for BYU again.

Are you really taking Jack seriously?  Spare us your self-righteous indignation and do us all a favor (as well as yourself) and let StanfordWifeAggie read and edit your posts prior to hitting the Submit Reply button.

11 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

You're using histrionics to make it appear as if BYU never disciplined those players. Just bc Bronco didn't let u be Memphis or boisé state's prosecution  attorney doesn't mean Nacua et cie skated clean

#DramaQueen 

12667677.jpeg