Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Basketball rank em 1/7

1 minute ago, boisewitha-s said:

Bsu

reno

Suds

wyo

Unm

colo st

fresno

Unlv

joser

utah st

af

this is rich from a fan of the program that needed a miracle shot to beat CSU at home.  Rams controlled that game for 39 minutes and 59 seconds.

22 minutes ago, RambleOn said:

this is rich from a fan of the program that needed a miracle shot to beat CSU at home.  Rams controlled that game for 39 minutes and 59 seconds.

Your program should be ashamed.  The boosters should be outraged.  Laughable athletic department from the top down.  Playing the "CSU 3",  Congrats on your moral victory against Boise though.  We played our worst half of offensive basketball of he year and still beat you.

16 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Your program should be ashamed.  The boosters should be outraged.  Laughable athletic department from the top down.  Playing the "CSU 3",  Congrats on your moral victory against Boise though.  We played our worst half of offensive basketball of he year and still beat you.

LOL at Boise fan throwing stones from a glass house.  No worries though, we'll make sure the next meeting doesn't come down a single possession.

3 minutes ago, RambleOn said:

LOL at Boise fan throwing stones from a glass house.  No worries though, we'll make sure the next meeting doesn't come down a single possession.

Which glass house?  Our student athletes get tossed the day grades come out if they do not qualify.  See our highest rated recruit of all time in football this past year.  Our APR in all sports is always towards the top if not the top in the conference.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Which glass house?  Our student athletes get tossed the day grades come out if they do not qualify.  See our highest rated recruit of all time in football this past year.  Our APR is all sports is always towards the top if not the top in the conference.

CSU isn't doing anything that isn't by the book which is what's expected as demonstrated by the fact CSU is one of the few schools to never had any NCAA violations.  Can Boise St. say the same thing?

Just now, RambleOn said:

CSU isn't doing anything that isn't by the book which is what's expected as demonstrated by the fact CSU is one of the few schools to never had any NCAA violations.  Can Boise St. say the same thing?

What you are doing is deplorable and outrageous, even if legal it is unprecedented in this conference.  

"The CSU 3" will follow your program for years to come.

Yea our women's tennis team did a no-no 10 years ago.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What you are doing is deplorable and outrageous, even if legal it is unprecedented in this conference.  

"The CSU 3" will follow your program for years to come.

Yea our women's tennis team did a no-no 10 years ago.

I'm sure your right.... but for the record, I'm not losing any sleep over it.  The "CSU 3" played a whopping 2 minutes yesterday total.

2 hours ago, RambleOn said:

Which makes your loss that much more pathetic. You control THE ENTIRE game and still lose? Amazing! :)

3 hours ago, AztecSU said:

Looks like BSU, CSU, UNM, UNR, and a whole bunch of .500 ish teams after that. I have this sick feeling Aztecs will finish barely .500 or better but somehow win the tournament and spoil a better teams bid...

That would be fitting for this shit show conference. UNM is going to be in that cluster of .500 teams, but talented enough to play a spoiler roll and beat any team on any given night. I don't think CSU is that great and Larry has pretty much called it a career at this point. Plus they are going to lose all of their depth because of academic issues. Going to come down to UNR and BSU imo. 

2 hours ago, Broncos4life said:

I see you ignored the 8 threes against BSU.  You guessed it, you didn't adjust then.  

Were they banked in?  And is 8 a lot?  Cuz CSU had 14 of them against Air Force yesterday; I do have to admit that a few of them scraped the rim while going in.