Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Basketball rank em 1/7

121 posts in this topic

1. Boise

2. Nevada.

3. CSU* (Their school should be ashamed, from the top down.  Terriblle decision by the athletic department to let those 3 play, will drop soon)

4. UNM

5. Fresno

6. SDSU

7. Wyoming

8. USU

9. SJSU

10. AFA

11. UNLV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) BSU

gets very difficult after that.

2) Nevada

3) CSU (by far the toughest to figure out, would be 2 if not for losing players)

4) Fresno

5) USU

6) New Mexico (all I can say, wow)

7) Wyoming

8) SDSU

9) SJSU

10) UNLV

11) AFA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I think UNM has to be #2. 

The game against Nevada just seemed fluky to me.  But yea I would have no problem with them at 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shit Nevada tied it to go to OT. Last I check they were down 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Holy shit Nevada tied it to go to OT. Last I check they were down 20.

Oh damn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Holy shit Nevada tied it to go to OT. Last I check they were down 20.

Crap I turned it off a while ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The game against Nevada just seemed fluky to me.  But yea I would have no problem with them at 2.

Never mind, you were right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a good weekend for the color red.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SpartanDude said:

Not a good weekend for the color red.

fram.JPG

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I think UNM has to be #2. 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kingpotato said:

Lol

Yea a little premature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IanforHeisman said:

Yea a little premature.

That was crazy. They were up 24 when I started walking to the car. OT when I got home 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

That was crazy. They were up 24 when I started walking to the car. OT when I got home 

They were down 20 when I last checked in and figured that was it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Yea a little premature.

Yes...a little premature rankulation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I rank them by their conference record.
  SCHOOLS CONF W-L CONF PCT W-L PCT
  Boise State 3-0 1.00 10-4 .714
  Colorado State 3-1 .750 11-6 .647
  Nevada 2-1 .667 13-3 .812
  New Mexico 2-1 .667 9-6 .600
  Fresno State 2-2 .500 10-6 .625
  Utah State 2-2 .500 8-7 .533
  Wyoming 1-2 .333 11-5 .688
  San Jose State 1-2 .333 8-6 .571
  Air Force 1-2 .333 8-8 .500
  UNLV 1-3 .250 8-9 .471
  San Diego State 0-2 .000 8-6 .571

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crixus said:
I rank them by their conference record. 
  SCHOOLS CONF W-L CONF PCT W-L PCT
  Boise State 3-0 1.00 10-4 .714
  Colorado State 3-1 .750 11-6 .647
  Nevada 2-1 .667 13-3 .812
  New Mexico 2-1 .667 9-6 .600
  Fresno State 2-2 .500 10-6 .625
  Utah State 2-2 .500 8-7 .533
  Wyoming 1-2 .333 11-5 .688
  San Jose State 1-2 .333 8-6 .571
  Air Force 1-2 .333 8-8 .500
  UNLV 1-3 .250 8-9 .471
  San Diego State 0-2 .000 8-6 .571

There is always one idiot who posts this.

We all have access to the standings. Don't participate next time  

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

There is always one idiot who posts this.

We all have access to the standings. Don't participate next time  

Must you be a D-bag? Everyone has the right to their own opinion. It's sad that concept is too tough for you to understand. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.