Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada @ New Mexico

10 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The rewatch 16 sec NM misses both, Marshall again with the lucky bank 3.ties 94.

you know how it ends. 5 straight 3's drained 

Never seen anything like it in 30+ years. Were there two or three that were bank shots?

5 minutes ago, PTR said:

Never seen anything like it in 30+ years. Were there two or three that were bank shots?

Marshall's was the only one at during the regulation comeback. Watching OT right now

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

9 hours ago, PTR said:

I had to lurk over at the Lair for a minute. I shit you not they have 11 threads locked. :P

Mark use to come over here and make excuses for the coaching staff. I think he thought he could out smart everyone and convince us all to see things his way, but he could not control the responses here like he can on his board.  Of course he got mad and stopped coming over here. 

Oh yeah, one more thing, he hates the Aztecs if I remember correctly.

1 hour ago, cherrycrush said:

Mark use to come over here and make excuses for the coaching staff. I think he thought he could out smart everyone and convince us all to see things his way, but he could not control the responses here like he can on his board.  Of course he got mad and stopped coming over here. 

Oh yeah, one more thing, he hates the Aztecs if I remember correctly.

He's knows Craig Neal personally. They hang out together. He's biased, any other coach he'd be calling for their head, like you know, bob Davie who has mostly ignored him. Such a tool. 

I turned the game off last night a short it was near midnight here and Nevada was down by 24 or so. I checked my phone to see how bad we lost and saw that it was a three point game and turned it back on to see the end. What an incredible game! 

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

Watch again.  Marshall banked two. One from kinda straight on when he also got fouled and one from the left side angle.

Yeah, but he called that one :woohoo:

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

39 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I turned the game off last night a short it was near midnight here and Nevada was down by 24 or so. I checked my phone to see how bad we lost and saw that it was a three point game and turned it back on to see the end. What an incredible game! 

I fell asleep in my Lazy Boy while watching.  I woke up well after the game ended but wanted to see all the scores for the day so I got on my computer. I was shocked by the final result.  The game was put to bed for most but somehow the Wolf Pack didnt agree.  I've seen some crazy comebacks in my life and I dont think I've ever seen a better one.

28 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I fell asleep in my Lazy Boy while watching.  I woke up well after the game ended but wanted to see all the scores for the day so I got on my computer. I was shocked by the final result.  The game was put to bed for most but somehow the Wolf Pack didnt agree.  I've seen some crazy comebacks in my life and I dont think I've ever seen a better one.

The second biggest comeback in NCAA history, from the accounts I've seen. 

This game right here may just have broke my back for Lobo basketball. I should beside myself right now, and im actully just feeling ho-hum about it all.

Mark this game down, as the night New Mexico died as a basketball school... we'll be lucky to get as many fans to a men's basketball game as they do for an undefeated women's basketball game.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."