Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

creeper86

Fresno @ SJSU

Did you guys really beat them?  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Did you guys really beat them?  

I don't know, having trouble finding the score....but how could SJS really have beaten them; saw a thread by a regular just the other day saying SJS was 5-51, so doubt we really did, especially in that HS gym and stuff....

SJSU has 6 wins vs MWC teams since joining the conference.  2 of them have come against Fresno. :lol: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

12 minutes ago, mugtang said:

SJSU has 6 wins vs MWC teams since joining the conference.  2 of them have come against Fresno. :lol: 

People in glass houses something something

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

People in glass houses something something

We have the honor of being their first ever MWC win but haven't lost to them since. 

not only the refs,but the nez project is delinquent.

31 minutes ago, SpartaRick said:

Of course.  That's it.  It was the refs.  Let's see, the fouls were even as were the turnovers as were the travels.  Yeah, it had to be the refs.

2 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

not only the refs,but the nez project is delinquent.

Certainly true about the NEZ.  But that is a total non-sequiter regarding the refing at the basketball game.  FWIW, the refs NEVER favor SJSU in contests.  It seems to be in the league's interest to have some more glamorous teams do well.

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

So damned embarrassing. Yet... we won the conference last year despite this. 

shm2.gif