Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

SJSU is 5-51

1 hour ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

5-51 since joining the MWC. Just leave this conference already. 

Oh stop it. You focus on SJSU more than you focus on your own team. It's a tired act. 

4 hours ago, Cincy said:

The funniest part of these threads are the usual nimrods that complain about them yet still read and comment on them. 

0856d23372066f18368eb79a1710380e.jpg

Agreed. FGB4C's SJSU troll threads have become an MWCBoard tradition. I would miss them. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

9 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Oh stop it. You focus on SJSU more than you focus on your own team. It's a tired act. 

We beat Reno 5 days ago. The 5th time in the last 6 meetings. 

Now, stop your feminine jealousy. I paid some attention to you too. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

14 hours ago, brillio said:

Their bball would have been a two touchdown favorite against Fresno's football team 

9/10. Well done. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

22 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

5-51 since joining the MWC. Just leave this conference already. 

Is that all sports combined? 5 seems a little high to be honest 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

20 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

SJSU's football team is 2-0 against Wyoming since joining the MWC smarty pants.

Sooooo 3 basketball wins then? Not bad at all. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

3 hours ago, SF-SJSU02 said:

5-51 in BB and one of those wins against Fresno st. No wonder he is mad.

I'm mostly "mad" about SJSU costing this conference at least 3 at large bids since joining. While being only 5-1 vs SJSU is somewhat embarrassing for Fresno, SJSU costing this conference money is the real issue. SJSU should be the program embarrassed....dead beat school costing this conference money and shamefully  taking welfare checks to the bank. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg