Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

SJSU is 5-51

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

You should update it to 6-51 and 1/3 of those wins have come against Fresno.  Good job :thumbsup: 

yes, please edit....and you should learn from this; don't start a troll thread about SJS's ineptitude a day prior to playing them-could bite you....#bemoretimely-dumdum

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

yes, please edit....and you should learn from this; don't start a troll thread about SJS's ineptitude a day prior to playing them-could bite you....#bemoretimely-dumdum

It was 3 days prior fwiw.  But yes. However he also does a good job getting you guys all hot and bothered.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

It was 3 days prior fwiw.  But yes. However he also does a good job getting you guys all hot and bothered.  

Ok.....more like he helps your pocket book....so good balancing act here Mug.....don't worry, crazy guy ain't going anywhere, even if his Bulldogs are in the shitter...

Just now, creeper86 said:

Ok.....more like he helps your pocket book....so good balancing act here Mug.....don't worry, crazy guy ain't going anywhere, even if his Bulldogs are in the shitter...

Hey, I also give him shit and take shit from him. I think I'm fair with that. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I hate losing to SJSU. The how, why, or what is of no matter to me...I just hate losing to them.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

40 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

I hate losing to SJSU. The how, why, or what is of no matter to me...I just hate losing to them.

This thread jinxed it. 

Falelsgoes8588b4tacos needs to learn from this.  You threw the universe out of whack with this thread.  You are solely to blame for the fact that SJSU athletics have whiped their damn ass with Fresno for the last few years head to head.  Your trolling is solely to blame.  Thus says the laws of shit posting.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Falelsgoes8588b4tacos needs to learn from this.  You threw the universe out of whack with this thread.  You are solely to blame for the fact that SJSU athletics have whiped their damn ass with Fresno for the last few years head to head.  Your trolling is solely to blame.  Thus says the laws of shit posting.

Learn? he'll just disappear along with lil Cincy...I mean probably the right thing as the two of them are as embarrassing as their athletic program, but handing it off to a guy like retroshorts in the interim will just be a whiny borefest, so I'm hoping the both of them will man up and accept that their headed for the B sky, as soon as their retread, tired and overpaid teddy fails for his 1.6, gulp, a season....#fresno#1turd

Just now, creeper86 said:

Learn? he'll just disappear along with lil Cincy...I mean probably the right thing as the two of them are as embarrassing as their athletic program, but handing it off to a guy like retroshorts in the interim will just be a whiny borefest, so I'm hoping the both of them will man up and accept that their headed for the B sky, as soon as their retread, tired and overpaid teddy fails for his 1.6, gulp, a season....#fresno#1turd

Lol at comparing fales and cincy to @retrofade.  

Fales and Cincy created a cosmic imbalance with their shit posting all the time, they doomed Fresno to be SJSU's on the field bitch.  Rertro is a good, respectful non trollish fan which is more than you can say.

6 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

giggle.gif

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lol at comparing fales and cincy to @retrofade.  

Fales and Cincy created a cosmic imbalance with their shit posting all the time, they doomed Fresno to be SJSU's on the field bitch.  Rertro is a good, respectful non trollish fan which is more than you can say.

half girl, relax......