Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

New Mexico at Utah St

3 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Is it true you have a lot of talent red shirting like the announcers say?

No, they're idiots. Decent recruiting class coming in if Craig survives this season though. 

A Noodle always finds his shitty level.

Good game Utags. 

Man, Williams put on a clinic. I know Brown had foul trouble and someone else was hurt, but not much else out there offensively for UNM. I'm glad we were shooting and rebounding well to equalize Williams's incredible game. 

30 minutes ago, PTR said:

We'd be a 5 win team without him. No joke.

So...not only a bad coach, but bad talent.

Gonna  be a long year.

Contenders, BSU and Nevada...pretenders, everybody else. Although, I think Aztecas will have a say.

Good job Blue Aggies.

3 minutes ago, LoboSage said:

So...not only a bad coach, but bad talent.

Gonna  be a long year.

Contenders, BSU and Nevada...pretenders, everybody else. Although, I think Aztecas will have a say.

Good job Blue Aggies.

I still think the talent is there. There's just no sense of continuity on offense other than getting the ball to Tim and having him do something. No ball rotation, hesitant shooters etc. There's no 3rd or 4th scorer on the team and no rhyme or reason to Neal's rotations.

Indeed, it's going to be a long year.   

5 hours ago, Broncos4life said:

I'm in the camp that thinks the Lobos could have a say.  USU is a tough place to play.  Everyone will end up with road loses.  

USU used to have a tough venue. It is no longer. With the foot of snow and the students out it looked like 1,000 people there. USU just had everything going their way last night. UNM will school us in ABQ.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It's quite amazing how well teams shot the 3 against NM

We've always said that here kingpotato, if there is any team out there that has three point shooting woes, just let them play New Mexico. Their stats will go up like a Roman candle!

Totally baffling as to why teams shoot lights out from 3 point land on us. Yeah we play weak perimeter defense, but teams have been hitting looong 3s and well defended 3s on us... it's just weird how that happens.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

5 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

We've always said that here kingpotato, if there is any team out there that has three point shooting woes, just let them play New Mexico. Their stats will go up like a Roman candle!

Totally baffling as to why teams shoot lights out from 3 point land on us. Yeah we play weak perimeter defense, but teams have been hitting looong 3s and well defended 3s on us... it's just weird how that happens.

I feel your pain. Boise was horrible at defending the 3 for years. We're playing great perimeter defense now, but deep down I'm still waiting for a team to go off on the Broncos... I'm just not used to it