Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

SDSU @ Nevada

1 minute ago, sandiegopete said:

The Big West is probably a better basketball conference than the Mountain West these days.  The WCAC certainly is.

last year the BW had four top-100 teams to the MW's three.  this year it sank like a rock:shots:

Hawaii is sub .500 with an RPI in the 320s entering conference play.  They are poor.

32 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

I like the state's outline at midcourt.  Not so keen on the grey home jerseys though.

The grey (or are they gray??) uniforms have grown on me. Considering our colors are silver and blue, it works. I believe we have white home unis as well, but I'm not positive. 

We're in the unenviable position of having to look to Pope to provide toughness in the low post. It's going to be a long season.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 minute ago, SDSUfan said:

We're in the unenviable position of having to look to Pope to provide toughness in the low post. It's going to be a long season.

That's true.  If Pope can ever get well and Shrigley can recover from his injuries then the Aztecs won't have to start Allen and Hoetzel but there is still the backcourt problem of having only 1 major league guard: Hemsley.  Kell is a drag more than an asset.

39 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

The Big West is probably a better basketball conference than the Mountain West these days.  The WCAC certainly is.

if sdsu and byu was in the big west,they would both be middle of the pack.

1 minute ago, kalua pig said:

if sdsu and byu was in the big west,they would both be middle of the pack.

I think you be inhaling too much smoke from the volcanoes cuz. 

1 minute ago, sandiegopete said:

The Aztecs would be at the bottom of the pack.  They stink.

Let's not get carried away.