Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Rose Bowl

USC will win it in a close game. I've been to a lot of football stadiums, but the Rose Bowl is still the best. There's all sorts of great history there!

14 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

The Rose Bowl is the bowl all the other bowls want to be. 

This year it has returned to tradition and featured the best team from the Pac12 against the best team from the B1G.  So far, the B1G is demonstrating its weaknesses.

I always watch it, regardless of the teams playing.  

Guest RoscoesDad

Watching pedophile state play in a sginfcan't BcS bowl is a effing travesty and a total middle finger to.college athletics.  Its shamefully that Penn state even fields a team that competes on the ncaa.  Glad they got Reggie bush's Heisman. 

/fixed

17 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Watching pedophile state play in a sginfcan't BcS bowl is a effing travesty and a total middle finger to.college athletics.  Its shamefully that Penn state even fields a team that competes on the ncaa.  Glad they got Reggie bush's Heisman. 

/fixed

Wow. Hysterically intense.

Guest RoscoesDad
8 minutes ago, fanhood said:

Wow. Hysterically intense.

Lol. Spare me the dramatics buttercup.  If you choose to support blatant pedophiliacs that's your choice.  Don't displace the blame.  

25 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

Love Franklin's halftime statement concerning his team's first half performance.  "We hate first halves.."   What he has done at Penn State is nothing short of incredible.

yeah i got a kick out of that too.