Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

National Championship Prediction

Well the National Championship game will be a rematch, Alabama vs Clemson. Who ya' got? 

I think Clemson will pull the upset. They came close last time and I think this is the Tigers year. 

19 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Ratings are going to drop again...because no one will care who wins 

College football loves underdogs, not rematches with Alabama.

2 hours ago, Jersey Rebels said:

I'm going with Alabama, 24-14 with a pick six accounting for Alabama's extra touchdown.

Side note, time to start questioning the Big 10. It's been two straight years where their teams have been blown out by 30 plus points in the playoffs.

I agree with your comment about the Big Ten. My goodness Ohio State looked like a Pop Warner team out there. 

26 minutes ago, crixus said:

I agree with your comment about the Big Ten. My goodness Ohio State looked like a Pop Warner team out there. 

They didn't even win the conference. They're like the third-best team in the b1g. Penn state could have given Clemson a much better game.

I don't see any way, anybody beats 'Bama.

I did change my pick in Bowl Mania to Clemson though, because I need the upset to look competitive.  I even threw 41 points at it (still had that available).

As for 'Bama, what struck me watching them today was that they might even be better next year.

8 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

They didn't even win the conference. They're like the third-best team in the b1g. Penn state could have given Clemson a much better game.

Agreed. Thanks to Clemson for proving that OSU DID NOT BELONG in the final four. That Kirk Herbstreat dude looks like a HUGE fool to me right now... OSU belongs because they played a tough schedule... That stadium was half empty mid 4th Q. b/c of buckeye fans leaving in droves. I'm sure Penn State is laughing their heads off right now!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."