Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Colorado State @ Boise State

42 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

Duncan has got to be one of the ugliest, white trashiest players I've ever seen. What trailer park did you guys find him in? He looks like he would reek of McDonalds

The Australian Institute of Sport.  A high school program you could never dream of attending if you grew up down under. 

10 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

CSU gets two offensive boards and his a fall away 18 footer. Up two with 4 seconds. Horrible way to lose 

i'm guessing the rams are thinking that right about now...

congrats on the win.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The Australian Institute of Sport.  A high school you could never dream of attending if you grew up down under. 

Lmfao

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

22 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Lucky ducks.  Shot was a straight up brick.

Yeah, and their double pump fall away from their center to take the lead was a thing of beauty. Take away both those and Boise shoulda had the ball with a chance to win in a tie game 

Difference between this team and traders past is they can stay in the game with defense when their shots aren't falling. 

Also tremendous depth. Wacker, Jorch, and Duncan all had 4 fouls early in the 2nd half and didn't skip a beat. 

18 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

i'm guessing the rams are thinking that right about now...

congrats on the win.

They led the whole game. CSU hit a lot of tough shots. Went 21-25 from the ft line and 45% from 3. Boise showed a lot of moxie. CSU didn't hand it to them. Boise just came in and stole it

42 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

CSU has done a good job of covering the spread against bsu this year. Baby steps. 

Fresno is a spread covering machine right now, too.