Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

MW with 4 teams in the top 100 rpi

Guest Dr. Dre
9 hours ago, Cowboy Junky said:

goes down easier than a penniless crack whore.

let's keep your mother out of this. Also, SDSU should be embarrassed  

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Just be a man and own it

Own what? The bigs aren't the reason you're winning. The bigs Wyofan told me I was an idiot for discounting, two almost contribute nothing (which I said), and the third plays limited minutes and averages a very pedestrian 4+ pts, 4+ rbs a game (which I also said)  

So what was I wrong about? Nothing. Two unexpected things happened that NO Wyofan thought would either. 

#1 The new coach (smartly, and likely because he saw my post about the lack of true quality bigs), plays small ball. They are the first team I can remember that shoots more 3s than they do twos. In fact, I remember Wyofan in the past saying they couldn't stand if their offense jacked up as many 3s as Boise. Well, you're shooting more than Boise ever has, so do you hate it? 

#2 A 185# lanky kid who averaged 8 pts,  6 rbs in JC and had no offers, played one year last year and averaged 3 pts, 3 rbs is putting together an All Conference type season. I didn't see it coming and I also didn't hear one Wyofan say it, so this "I told ya so" and "admit it" garbage is complete bullshet. The argument was Barnes, Moema (sp?), and Naughton... and I was 100% right about them. 

I was also told Louis Adams would replace Josh Adams numbers... I was completely right about that, as well. I was right about everything except how well they would do with their new system. The things I didn't see coming weren't arguments, because no Wyofan did either. 

Congrats on the good season. I've bought in and have touted them accordingly based on their results. Now quit being a bunch of thin-skinned jabroni's and just pretend for a moment that you know how to handle success 

Guest Cowboy Junky
8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Own what? The bigs aren't the reason you're winning. The bigs Wyofan told me I was an idiot for discounting, two almost contribute nothing (which I said), and the third plays limited minutes and averages a very pedestrian 4+ pts, 4+ rbs a game (which I also said)  

So what was I wrong about? Nothing. Two unexpected things happened that NO Wyofan thought would either. 

#1 The new coach (smartly, and likely because he saw my post about the lack of true quality bigs), plays small ball. They are the first team I can remember that shoots more 3s than they do twos. In fact, I remember Wyofan in the past saying they couldn't stand if their offense jacked up as many 3s as Boise. Well, you're shooting more than Boise ever has, so do you hate it? 

#2 A 185# lanky kid who averaged 8 pts,  6 rbs in JC and had no offers, played one year last year and averaged 3 pts, 3 rbs is putting together an All Conference type season. I didn't see it coming and I also didn't hear one Wyofan say it, so this "I told ya so" and "admit it" garbage is complete bullshet. The argument was Barnes, Moema (sp?), and Naughton... and I was 100% right about them. 

I was also told Louis Adams would replace Josh Adams numbers... I was completely right about that, as well. I was right about everything except how well they would do with their new system. The things I didn't see coming weren't arguments, because no Wyofan did either. 

Congrats on the good season. I've bought in and have touted them accordingly based on their results. Now quit being a bunch of thin-skinned jabroni's and just pretend for a moment that you know how to handle success 

That's a bunch of back tracking revisionist b.s. We're the ones that told you Barnes was a scrub. No one was arguing that point.

We're also the ones that told you we had depth, length, and a depth in length, with 6 guys on the roster over 6'7" and five of them going to make the regular rotation. Guess who was right? James and Dalton are having all-conference years coming off the bench, Herndon and Naughton are very productive for the minutes they get, and Moemeka is coming into his own lately.

You told us we had a bunch of scrubby bigs and that we were small. We told you we would have 5 guys over 6'7" in the two deep. Who was right and who's full of shit?

You're the MWC basketball board idiot. Just talk football, you're better at it, although you're not very good at that either.

You're so full of shit.

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It cracks me up how much Wyofan hangs on to shet. Anyone says anything and they hold onto it for months on end

That's funny coming from a BSU fan! Boise fans held on to something Ault said for 20+ years. 

1 hour ago, Cowboy Junky said:

That's a bunch of back tracking revisionist b.s. We're the ones that told you Barnes was a scrub. No one was arguing that point.

We're also the ones that told you we had depth, length, and a depth in length, with 6 guys on the roster over 6'7" and five of them going to make the regular rotation. Guess who was right? James and Dalton are having all-conference years coming off the bench, Herndon and Naughton are very productive for the minutes they get, and Moemeka is coming into his own lately.

You told us we had a bunch of scrubby bigs and that we were small. We told you we would have 5 guys over 6'7" in the two deep. Who was right and who's full of shit?

You're the MWC basketball board idiot. Just talk football, you're better at it, although you're not very good at that either.

You're so full of shit.

You're exhausting. I'm not even gunna read this. It would just turn into a never ending thread of you punching yourself in the face. 

I'll bet you a million internet dollars that you will continue to try and win this argument you lost 4 months ago 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

you're nothing short of Awesome!..

The World Needs More Cowboys!

18 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It cracks me up how much Wyofan hangs on to shet. Anyone says anything and they hold onto it for months on end

It's really just a case of confirmation bias, and you seeing what you want to see. Well, that and lazy thinking. ;)

22 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Nevada at the top and UNLV on the bottom.

Who says 2016 sucks........

So you guys ARE feeling the Dave Rice effect.

Meaningless things to be proud of.

MWC RPI CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

15 hours ago, BodyBagGame said:

It's easy to forgive what people say, but it's impossible to forget.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words leave permanent scars."

You only have a certain amount of memory in your head. So maybe you don't forget those words because you don't have any good memories to crowd them out with. 

kat.jpg

23 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Sorry but history shows that as far as getting into the NCAAs, RPI doesn't mean a tinker's damn.

RPI doesn't really matter until March...when all the P5s start playing each other in conference, the RPI will swing their way.

that said, RPI is just a tool...

mem skyline sig.jpeg

On 12/31/2016 at 10:06 AM, ole blu dude said:

He was just showing everyone what his IQ is, I do not see a problem with that, his bad arm must be some kind of food reaction.

Obviously don't know but their is an auto immune disease that your skin reacts like you have been stung when you haven't.  Based on his reaction to contact in games  it seems like a possibility.  

On 12/31/2016 at 2:19 PM, Cowboy Junky said:

And Wyoming leads the league in rebounding with scrubby bigs.

Lol. They are 8th out of 11 teams in rebound margin and dead last in defensive rebounding. Which is a big improvement over last year when they were last in both categories. Congrats on moving from last to 8th. You guys are yuge. Any other things you feel like making up?

7 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Lol. They are 8th out of 11 teams in rebound margin and dead last in defensive rebounding. Which is a big improvement over last year when they last in both categories. Congrats on moving from last to 8th. You guys are yuge. Any other things you feel like making up?

Might as well talk to a wall.