Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

battle.borne

Best bowl story yet!

I think the best bowl story so far was Idaho's victory over Colorado State. For a program that's on it's way down to FCS, the Vandals win was a pretty big deal. 

1 hour ago, battle.borne said:

Arkansas’ Jeremy Sprinkle is suspended for trying to shoplift from Belk at the Belk Bowl where the bowl gift is a gift card to Belk.

Now this is funny. 

I am curious to know about his upbringing. Grown mean who are about to make a lot of money in the NFL don't steal from Belk three months before hand, unless it is just part of who they are.

3 hours ago, crixus said:

I think the best bowl story so far was Idaho's victory over Colorado State. For a program that's on it's way down to FCS, the Vandals win was a pretty big deal. 

the only problem is idaho cheated.slippery substance conspiracy.

3 hours ago, crixus said:

too soon! <_<

22 hours ago, crixus said:

UPDATE: VA Tech came from 24 points down to beat Arkansas 35-24 in the Belk Bowl. So I think that moves them into a tie for the best bowl story with Idaho.

On 12/29/2016 at 3:08 PM, fanhood said:

Now this is funny. 

I am curious to know about his upbringing. Grown mean who are about to make a lot of money in the NFL don't steal from Belk three months before hand, unless it is just part of who they are.

Yeah, it does make one wonder.  Just like Jameis Winston being caught stealing food while at Florida.  Nobody can tell me they didn't know the difference between right and wrong.  It's a basic premise in a civilized world.  It probably stems from that entitlement thing for being  a star athlete in the South.  They're worshiped more than religion and that speaks volumes back there.