Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AfriPoke

AFA vs WYO

Chippy.

James had to drag Moemeka out of there then Kocur runs his mouth.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

JMac cold, and it doesn't matter.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

33 minutes ago, AfriPoke said:

Uncharacteristic game with the Falcons.  Expected 4OTs again.

Ha.  I was at that game.

5 hours ago, AfriPoke said:

Wow, I missed the T on the AF coach.  Anybody see what it was about?

I'm pretty sure he went nuts because of a turnover by the Falcons that went off one of our player's legs and we went down and scored. Looked like we stuck out our leg and kicked the ball, so it probably should have been ball out of bounds to the Falcons, but it wasn't called a kicked ball. Refs just let them play on.

Pokes played pretty well in this one. It was over with 8 minutes left in the game. Air Force missed a lot of shots before they went on that little run at the end. The final score is not exactly indicative of how this game went. It was a blowout. Looked like Moemeka summoned the spirit of Derek Cook Jr. in there. Some nice dunks and a lot of hustle.

3 hours ago, BodyBagGame said:

I'm pretty sure he went nuts because of a turnover by the Falcons that went off one of our player's legs and we went down and scored. Looked like we stuck out our leg and kicked the ball, so it probably should have been ball out of bounds to the Falcons, but it wasn't called a kicked ball. Refs just let them play on.

Pokes played pretty well in this one. It was over with 8 minutes left in the game. Air Force missed a lot of shots before they went on that little run at the end. The final score is not exactly indicative of how this game went. It was a blowout. Looked like Moemeka summoned the spirit of Derek Cook Jr. in there. Some nice dunks and a lot of hustle.

Whatever happened to Derek Cook Jr.? I fell off the band wagon after the MWC title because I was out of the country and the pokes weren't doing so hot.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

2 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Whatever happened to Derek Cook Jr.? I fell off the band wagon after the MWC title because I was out of the country and the pokes weren't doing so hot.

He went to the D-League after graduation, was on a summer pro team last summer, I think with the Suns.

Not sure where he is now. I assume he's back in the D-League.