Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UofMTigers

Why do these jerks mention Trump in their rants?

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Okay jack. :rolleyes: Just like how you define all Democrats as trustworthy and virtuous souls and all non-Democrats as devious bigoted mashers seeking to take advantage of others. 

Oh and jack, when have I ever moderated shit with you? Please name one single instance. Just because I stand up and throw your nonsense right back in your face, that doesn't make me an "authoritarian." 

Okay, when have I described ALL democrats as trustworthy and virtuous souls or ALL republicans as devious bigoted mashers seeking to take advantage of others?

I didn't claim you have ever used your mod superpowers on me. But you do seem to be somewhat of an authoritarian. Not everyone thinks the way that you think they do or want them to. You don't get to be the ultimate definer of people or words. Get used to it.

PS: Merry X-mas. :D

They obviously feel empowered by Trumps victory, and think Trump and all his supporters condone what they are saying. If it is not condoned, it is up to Trump and his supporters to make that clear.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Why are some Trump supporters are shitty? 

Ground breaking question man.

Why is anyone shitty?

Why did a black man burn down a black church in Mississippi and graffiti vote Trump in it? 

Why did a known race baiting youtube prankster of Arab decent scream racism after people told him to shut the +++++ up and feel uncomfortable?

Why did that white douchebag rich guy raise aids medication by a billion percent or whatever it was?

They're shitty people. Not productive members of society. They go out of their way to offend, bother or disrupt other people's lives. No label is safe from shitty human beings. Which is why these people have their own label outside of what they identify as...not shitty trump voter. Or shitty gay guy. Or shitty black guy. Or shitty white guy. Or shitty woman. It's just shitty people doing shitty things.

This answer doesn't fit your narrative of sepratism and segregation though. 

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

7 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Okay, when have I described ALL democrats as trustworthy and virtuous souls or ALL republicans as devious bigoted mashers seeking to take advantage of others?

I didn't claim you have ever used your mod superpowers on me. But you do seem to be somewhat of an authoritarian. Not everyone thinks the way that you think they do or want them to. You don't get to be the ultimate definer of people or words. Get used to it.

PS: Merry X-mas. :D

Just trust me when I say that I'm not alone in putting you in the zealot bucket - you're essentially the jackrabbit or WyomingCoog of the left. And Jack, the hypocrisy you demonstrate by telling me I shouldn't define people while you repeatedly define people is hilarious. Lastly, please research the definition of the word "authoritarian" and then compare it to your socialized statist world view. Here are a couple of links to help you get started:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/authoritarian

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/authoritarian

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you too. :D 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

'This answer doesn't fit your narrative of sepratism and segregation though. '

I don't know what that means as I have no narrative...I just want to know why these 'shitty people' feel the need to shout out Trumps name while doing what they do.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

11 hours ago, Mano said:

They obviously feel empowered by Trumps victory, and think Trump and all his supporters condone what they are saying. If it is not condoned, it is up to Trump and his supporters to make that clear.

To his credit he did once...but I'd like to hear more of that.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

I have no idea what exactly Memphis is getting at but I think what he is asking and correct me if I'm wrong is why do these idiots in the videos he posted throw around Trump's name like it's some racial insult? As if the people who are being attacked by these idiots are supposed to feel inferior to the aggressor because they are throwing Trump's name around. It seems like it is some type of "you are below me because Trump" thing with the people in the videos. I am above you because I voted for Trump. I don't even know if I'm the same ballpark but I just don't understand why 9 times out of 10 it's being used as some sort of domination tactic. hey I'ma  white man and you are a Latino woman so you need to be subservient to me cause I voted for Trump

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

56 minutes ago, just_chris said:

I have no idea what exactly Memphis is getting at but I think what he is asking and correct me if I'm wrong is why do these idiots in the videos he posted throw around Trump's name like it's some racial insult? As if the people who are being attacked by these idiots are supposed to feel inferior to the aggressor because they are throwing Trump's name around. It seems like it is some type of "you are below me because Trump" thing with the people in the videos. I am above you because I voted for Trump. I don't even know if I'm the same ballpark but I just don't understand why 9 times out of 10 it's being used as some sort of domination tactic. hey I'ma  white man and you are a Latino woman so you need to be subservient to me cause I voted for Trump

yep. I didn't see anything like that when Bush won following Clinton...and it was much the same with the popular vote going to Gore...so much more tension this time around...so much anger (and from the winning 'side' no less)

mem skyline sig.jpeg

26 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

yep. I didn't see anything like that when Bush won following Clinton...and it was much the same with the popular vote going to Gore...so much more tension this time around...so much anger (and from the winning 'side' no less)

Well the entire country wasn't walking around with video cameras in their pocket so you probably wouldn't have seen it if it had occurred back then. Without cell phones you wouldn't have seen these jackasses either.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

12 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Just trust me when I say that I'm not alone in putting you in the zealot bucket - you're essentially the jackrabbit or WyomingCoog of the left. And Jack, the hypocrisy you demonstrate by telling me I shouldn't define people while you repeatedly define people is hilarious. Lastly, please research the definition of the word "authoritarian" and then compare it to your socialized statist world view. Here are a couple of links to help you get started:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/authoritarian

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/authoritarian

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you too. :D 

You will notice that your strict definition of authoritarian in a government sense is not the only or even the first definition. You can have authoritarian parents, teachers or even message board police.

Intead of trying to refute what I post. You attack me personally. It is obvious that you don't like liberals. That's not my problem.

12 hours ago, jackmormon said:

You will notice that your strict definition of authoritarian in a government sense is not the only or even the first definition. You can have authoritarian parents, teachers or even message board police.

Intead of trying to refute what I post. You attack me personally. It is obvious that you don't like liberals. That's not my problem.

:rolleyes: .. I am a liberal jack. A true liberal. There you go telling me how I think and am again. Lastly, unlike a parent, teacher, or the DNC, I have no position of authority over you. Again, you imply that I somehow police your content but you won't give a single example of how I've done this. You've been completely free to post all those DNC talking points on this Non Sports Forum.

35 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

^ It's his thing...there is no debate...just insults and 'gotcha' moments.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

9 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Pointing out your true nature, is not an attack.

11 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

^ It's his thing...there is no debate...just insults and 'gotcha' moments.

^ I guess calling out and stereotypically bucketing large groups of people is considered "debate" according to this guy. I'm 100% certain that I'd get a lot more "likes" on my posts from both him and jack if I were to say that all Republicans and non-Democrats are really racists, misogynists, homophobes, and an anti-Muslim bigots deep down inside. I also find it hilarious that when I use their very own tactics against them, then I'm supposedly telling them how they "really" are. They won't admit to doing the very same thing. LOL

Yet another successful thread hijacking by those who don't want to discuss the topic. 

Ah well.  Can we talk about things that rechties like instead?  Like "Lock her up", Clinton emails and Benghazi?

Or are they no longer relevant?

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism