IanforHeisman

Good tv shows I've watched recently

On 12/22/2016 at 5:33 AM, Jwherb said:

I'm telling y'all... Westworld. 

I hear it got picked up for a second season, but we will probably have to wait until 2018 for it. I wonder if Anthony Hopkins or Ed Harris will be back?

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

42 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I went to Boise St I'm retarded.

Good for you, knowing it is half the battle. The two dumbest gals from my High School got into BSu. Hello to Debbie and Michelle wherever you are. :D

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, crixus said:

Good for you, knowing it is half the battle. The two dumbest gals from my High School got into BSu. Hello to Debbie and Michelle wherever you are. :D

One of the dumbest girls I ever knew went to SDSU. Graduated and still lives their as a bartender. Her name is Bonnie Swift, Facebook her. She was a total sloot too.

Undergrad work is easy as shit just about anywhere at a state school.

10 hours ago, crixus said:

10 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

One of the dumbest girls I ever knew went to SDSU. Graduated and still lives their as a bartender. Her name is Bonnie Swift, Facebook her. She was a total sloot too.

Undergrad work is easy as shit just about anywhere at a state school.

Okay, cards on the table, there are some extremely dumb girls who have attended CSU. Just check Ramnation if you don't believe me.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mano said:

I hear it got picked up for a second season, but we will probably have to wait until 2018 for it. I wonder if Anthony Hopkins or Ed Harris will be back?

No on Anthony Hopkins,  yes on Ed Harris.  

Frankly, I can't imagine where they're going to take this.  The hosts killing humans story will get tired fast,  and if they do a Samurai World or something that's going to get silly.  

But in Nolan I trust.  That guy can write. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

14 hours ago, crixus said:

No one under 35 is named Debbie.  

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

47 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

No one under 35 is named Debbie.  

Wrong. Debbie is a just nickname for Deborah, like Jim is for James. A guy I work with has a daughter named Deborah and they call her Debbie for short, and she's in grade school. My girlfriend and I both bought girl scout cookies from her earlier this year. And I'm sure there are many others out there in this country of over 300 million people. 

If you like travel related shows then I recommend Expedition Unknown on the Travel Channel. Host Josh Gates goes to a lot of interesting places around the World and gets involved in many dangerous predicaments. I've been watching it since it started a few years ago and haven't seen a boring episode yet. B)

http://www.travelchannel.com/shows/expedition-unknown/photos/josh-gates-s-top-10-don-t-try-this-at-home-moments

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crixus said:

If you like travel related shows then I recommend Expedition Unknown on the Travel Channel. Host Josh Gates goes to a lot of interesting places around the World and gets involved in many dangerous predicaments. I've been watching it since it started a few years ago and haven't seen a boring episode yet. B)

http://www.travelchannel.com/shows/expedition-unknown/photos/josh-gates-s-top-10-don-t-try-this-at-home-moments

Love that show.  I was a big fan of Josh Gates former show Destination Truth as well.  That guy knows how to have a good time!  Make his living partying and looking for monsters, hidden cities, lost treasures etc....

• Like 2

Like @IanforHeisman and @mugtang, I'm watching the Man in the High Castle as well. I'm on the second episode in season two and find the series to be very interesting - I like how the good guys are not always good and the bad guys aren't always bad. I also like how they keep the viewer in suspense with the Joe Blake character, still don't fully know if he's going to remain a Nazi or join the resistance ... although I assume the writers will eventually have him joining the resistance and tapping Juliana like a red, white, and blue freedom lovin boss. I'm not a fan of the Ed character however - that guy is always typecast as a wuss. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

20 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Like @IanforHeisman and @mugtang, I'm watching the Man in the High Castle as well. I'm on the second episode in season two and find the series to be very interesting - I like how the good guys are not always good and the bad guys aren't always bad. I also like how they keep the viewer in suspense with the Joe Blake character, still don't fully know if he's going to remain a Nazi or join the resistance ... although I assume the writers will eventually have him joining the resistance and tapping Juliana like a red, white, and blue freedom lovin boss. 

I don't think so.  You'll understand after you watch the rest of the season.  Also, John Smith is a lot more complex than he seemed in the first season. Lots of twists and turns coming. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

I don't think so.  You'll understand after you watch the rest of the season.  Also, John Smith is a lot more complex than he seemed in the first season. Lots of twists and turns coming. 

Hmm, interesting. I'll watch a couple more episodes tonight! I agree that John Smith is certainly one of the more complex figures. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On December 22, 2016 at 9:31 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yea I don't think a season 2 is coming but if not the books are better anyways.

There is a season 2 of The Last Kingdon coming and filming has already begun.  The show was originally produced by the BBC but Netflix has taken it over for season 2.  Season 2 is rumored to be released in late 2017.  The series season 1 did air on the BBC in 2015 but Netflix didn't make it available until Oct of 2016 which explains the delay.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2016 at 5:50 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Love that show.  I was a big fan of Josh Gates former show Destination Truth as well.  That guy knows how to have a good time!  Make his living partying and looking for monsters, hidden cities, lost treasures etc....

That's how I got into Expedition Unknown myself. Loved his Destination Truth show, and seeing all the crappy rides they got, and random food they ate.

His episode on Mexico City's Island of the Dolls only confirmed my belief that dolls are creepy as hell.

But Josh Gates is a great host, entertaining, and really knows his stuff.

On 12/27/2016 at 9:42 AM, son of a gun said:

That's how I got into Expedition Unknown myself. Loved his Destination Truth show, and seeing all the crappy rides they got, and random food they ate.

His episode on Mexico City's Island of the Dolls only confirmed my belief that dolls are creepy as hell.

But Josh Gates is a great host, entertaining, and really knows his stuff.

Tonight's episode was really interesting. Josh and crew were investigating Mammoths and started out in the Yukon where they found some bones. Then they went to South Korea where they're currently trying to clone a Mammoth. And from there they went to Siberia and found even more Mammoth bones c/o a GPS drone. 

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:56 AM, mugtang said:

I am only around halfway through the season but you are right about Smith. I enjoyed his performance and character last season but am glad they have given him more this season. He is by far my favorite character(or performance of the actor, not that I am neccesarily cheering for him as a character but am pretty fascinated by him). At the end of the first season I was worried where they were going and if it was going to get too scifi-y(I love scifi but didn't want this one to go there as much) but I have enjoyed how they have done this season so far. I love all the little details they have about the world if we had lost WW2.

• Like 1