Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Wonder how long until Minnesotta and Mark Coyle fold

Just now, fanhood said:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article121264573.html

Based on this account, there is little to no evidence to suggest she was raped. In fact, the police outlined this in their report.

I find this all very ironic. 

So she didn't want to have sex with the twentieth guy but she was into it before that? These kids are getting railroaded. I hope all of them sue.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Min has a very specific policy and that is unless both parties verbally agree it's  a no go. Those rules also spell out intoxication prevents consent.

Someone who is intoxicated is compromised and should not be taken advantage of. It's about respect, even if you think the woman doesn't  deserve any, a gentleman doesn't  take advantage. They are in the wrong from a moral standpoint and with respect to the rules students there are held to. Even athletes.

Min has had a history of problems and Coyle was brought in with the understanding there would be zero tolerance. We are human beings, not animals. People need to start behaving as such and being held accountable when they don't. 

One of the Final Five..........

18 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Nonsense. If consent is negated by intoxication, I'd guess 70-80% of the members of this board are guilty of sexual assault.

Yep, the vast majority of guys have run train on a shit faced woman as if consent with one guy translates to consent with a dozen.

Moral of the story, don't run train without talking about it first. That's right up there with don't believe the crazy chick when she says her herpes isn't infectious right now and if someone is willing to let you copy off of them, they're probably worse at the class than you are anyway.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yep, the vast majority of guys have run train on a shit faced woman as if consent with one guy translates to consent with a dozen.

Moral of the story, don't run train without talking about it first. That's right up there with don't believe the crazy chick when she says her herpes isn't infectious right now and if someone is willing to let you copy off of them, they're probably worse at the class than you are anyway.

Obviously, my point flew right over your hyperbolic head...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

1 hour ago, Lobo Amor said:

Just read on twitter the boycott is over and Minnesota will playb n the Holiday bowl. The players met with the school president and were assured the suspended player would receieve a fair hearing. 

Yup.  The ten players remain suspended but, the team will play.  

3 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Obviously, my point flew right over your hyperbolic head...

Obviously, being the tenth car to seamlessly pull into the station is different than sharing a bottle of wine with your spouse and fooling around. 

But, I get it. Human interactions are tough for you.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

You must've been the guy who didn't get laid in college. 

For noting how inherently rapey gangbangs are? Lol. Probably got laid more than most of the board in college, just with less partners than most of the board. Thanks insatiable filipina undergrad exgirlfriend.

I got plowed and then plowed plenty. I just made sure it was with someone I had consent with prior to drinking. I used "married and a bottle of wine" as my counterpoint to contrast how there is a huge gulf between drinking and screwing vs shitfaced and guys pulling train without a "may I enter your by now sloppy and loose pussy?" Hence why I said if you are gonna bang bang get rules down and consent first, not during. It's like Dom/sub play in that respect n

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

What? That is NOT the moral of the story. Don't "run train", it's disgusting. If you aren't first, look elsewhere or go home. 

On 12/16/2016 at 11:27 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

So, technically, everyone is guilty?  Like a barroom brawl?

how does suspending players while an investigation/hearing is going on become equal to a guilty verdict?

if a police officer is accused of something, they are normally suspended with pay until a hearing/trial/whatever...these kids are still on scholarship, simply suspended until all hearing/investigations are over.

Minny should just cancel the bowl and remind their players that justice is more important than a football game...they want to stand with the accused? OK, but actions have consequences...no bowl for you!

mem skyline sig.jpeg

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Obviously, being the tenth car to seamlessly pull into the station is different than sharing a bottle of wine with your spouse and fooling around

But, I get it. Human interactions are tough for you.

Under current California law, that could be a felony.

3 hours ago, happycamper said:

For noting how inherently rapey gangbangs are? Lol. Probably got laid more than most of the board in college, just with less partners than most of the board. Thanks insatiable Canadian-filipina undergrad exgirlfriend.

I got plowed and then plowed plenty. I just made sure it was with someone I had consent with prior to drinking. I used "married and a bottle of wine" as my counterpoint to contrast how there is a huge gulf between drinking and screwing vs shitfaced and guys pulling train without a "may I enter your by now sloppy and loose pussy?" Hence why I said if you are gonna bang bang get rules down and consent first, not during. It's like Dom/sub play in that respect n

FIFY...

3 hours ago, renoskier said:

What? That is NOT the moral of the story. Don't "run train", it's disgusting. If you aren't first, look elsewhere or go home. 

I think blowing a guy would be gross. Doesn't mean I judge people who are in to it.

2 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Under current California law, that could be a felony.

No, it couldn't. You're misinformed.

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

FIFY...

Not really sure what you're going for here.