Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

I love these kick blocks..

1 minute ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

This is still my favorite YouTube video of a kick. 

Beat me to it 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

Beat me to it 

3 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

This is still my favorite YouTube video of a kick. 

Yall some sick bastards.  Brotzmen tried to kill himself after the game.  But he could not kick the chair from underneath him.

I am going to hell.

48 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yall some sick bastards.  Brotzmen tried to kill himself after the game.  But he could not kick the chair from underneath him.

I am going to hell.

I liked the post, and now even I feel like garbage.  Man, that was low.

Along with the block, McClellin also led the Patriots defense with 9 tackles. He's finally settling into a system that works well for his skill set. For as much as I despise Bill Belachick, I have to admit the guy is a genius. Their DC Patricia will be a head coach someday. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Along with the block, McClellin also led the Patriots defense with 9 tackles. He's finally settling into a system that works well for his skill set. For as much as I despise Bill Belachick, I have to admit the guy is a genius. Their DC Patricia will be a head coach someday. 

He's been a pretty damn good player for us. Dude was a steal at just of $9 million over 3 years. 

4 minutes ago, babigos said:

He's been a pretty damn good player for us. Dude was a steal at just of $9 million over 3 years. 

I also saw a tweet that McClellin has led the Pats in tackles 2 of the last 3 games. The Bears almost destroyed his career and I think Belachick and Patricia were the only two coaches that could have resurrected it. Otherwise he'd probably be selling advertising on Boise's local sports jock show in a year or two. 

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

Call me crazy, but that looked good. 

No question that kick would have been good in any other stadium. Those short goal posts somehow disappeared after @mugtang, @thelawlorfaithful, @renoskier, and @Slapdad rushed the field and tore them down. They're rumored to be buried next to several missing grandmas. 

Untitled-1_zpsw66njpe9.jpg

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I also saw a tweet that McClellin has led the Pats in tackles 2 of the last 3 games. The Bears almost destroyed his career and I think Belachick and Patricia were the only two coaches that could have resurrected it. Otherwise he'd probably be selling advertising on Boise's local sports jock show in a year or two. 

Yup, he's been a beast. Our defense has been coming together nicely. Seems like Patricia really lit a fire under him the past few weeks. Looking like the Jamie Collins trade might not have been such a bad thing for us. He's playing better than Collins was for us. 

12 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I'd want to re live that moment too, Nevada hasn't been relevant since that day!

I will  never ever  forget the BSU fans filing out of the stands after that game.

The look on their faces..... I didn't have the heart to rub it in.

They wouldn't have heard me anyways.

Their 14 year old dog had just died.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

45 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

No question that kick would have been good in any other stadium. Those short goal posts somehow disappeared after @mugtang, @thelawlorfaithful, @renoskier, and @Slapdad rushed the field and tore them down. They're rumored to be buried next to several missing grandmas. 

Untitled-1_zpsw66njpe9.jpg

Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I never rush the field.....I sauntered onto the field that cold evening. The other details that have been told over the years are invalid, as they appeared on BadWillHunting's Twitter feed, which we all know is nothing but lies. 

25 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

It did to me too. But we'll never know because those grandma kickers had to borrow the local high schools uprights.

You need look no further than Brotzman's reaction. He and the holder knew it was wide right. They put refs directly under the uprights for a pretty good reason.