Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

Dino Costa talks yours truly and the MWC Board.....

7 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

I could be wrong, but I believe he's from Wyoming. If not, he's always been a die hard Cowboy. I remember him talking Pokes football on XM which I'm sure drove the bosses crazy. 

He is from New Jersey. Didn't realize he had come back to southwest Wyoming. After his five week stint in St. Louis he landed in Sheridan I thought. 

9 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

I could be wrong, but I believe he's from Wyoming. If not, he's always been a die hard Cowboy. I remember him talking Pokes football on XM which I'm sure drove the bosses crazy. 

He was a die hard CU fan when he was in Denver.  He'll have always been a hardcore Bison fan when he lands in Fargo.

19 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Bummed he deleted the thread. Was on its way to being epic. 

Anyway, who is going to say "bobba booey howard sterns penis" on his radio show? 

He deleted the thread? What a coward. 

9 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

He deleted the thread? What a coward. 

It was only a stunt to attempt to drive up listenership to his program. He wasn't interested in what anybody had to say about anything. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

12 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It was only a stunt to attempt to drive up listenership to his program. He wasn't interested in what anybody had to say about anything. 

I figured that but deleting the thread strikes me as immature and petty.

i guess that's why he has a new twitter account every 6 months too.

11 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I figured that but deleting the thread strikes me as immature and petty.

i guess that's why he has a new twitter account every 6 months too.

He trolls for a living. This is the only dedicated community open to him that can help rebuild his career. I just hope nobody falls for it. He got his downloads by mentioning some of us, and Mug made some coin off of him in return. I hope that is where it ends.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, Rosegreen said:

Bummed he deleted the thread. Was on its way to being epic. 

Anyway, who is going to say "bobba booey howard sterns penis" on his radio show? 

I would hit him with the Hein if his listener base was more than five Wyoming fans.

Guest Cowboy Junky
15 hours ago, wyochris said:

i am going to try this show out.  i had not priorly heard of it before and i liked his humor in the audio clip.  funny guy

I google searched this guy. where can I buy that awesome cowboy's hat, sweet looking hat.

http://m.wyomingnews.com/things_to_do/live-from-cheyenne-dino-costa-delivers-his-opinionated-rants-about/article_f54aae48-b751-5787-ba25-575f4a72f4de.html

Quick, someone design a Dino Costa sock puppet photo. :)

Guest Cowboy Junky
13 hours ago, mugtang said:

I found his twitter. I think I'll send him a fruit basket or something for Christmas.  

You would think he can tell the difference between the talent gap from this board to any thing run by the ass hacks at MWC connection. He had better do a shout out correction for lumping us in with those tard monkeys.

5 hours ago, Headbutt said:

He was a die hard CU fan when he was in Denver.  He'll have always been a hardcore Bison fan when he lands in Fargo.

So does he post as Jalopeno on this board?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, Bob said:

Where's the other dino thread? It was getting good when I went to bed. Don't tell me it got deleted

Apparently deleted.  Was there a good meltdown before deletion or just Poof! Vanished!

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

19 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Damn I always miss the drama.... I missed the final thread at wyonation and I missed his thread here. 

Recap? 

The radioman came down from upon high to field questions from the small folk. He lasted maybe an hour before the uncivilized nature of message boards became to much for him. 

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The radioman came down from upon high to field questions from the small folk. He lasted maybe an hour before the uncivilized nature of message boards became to much for him. 

i wasn't around after i made the first post, I looked for it this morning and it was gone. bummer. too bad i missed the rest of it..