Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at SOUTHERN UTAH

DATE: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
TIME: 7:00 p.m. MT / 6:00 p.m. PT
SITE: Centrum Arena (5,300), Cedar City, Utah
VIDEO: Watch Big Sky (Art Challis, Chris Holmes)
RADIO: ESPN Radio 1100 AM/100.9 FM (Jon Sandler, Robert Smith)
AUDIO: UNLV Gameday App/TuneIn & UNLVRebels.com

UNLV leads the all-time series 22-7

UNLV won the last meeting, 84-64, in Las Vegas on Nov. 18, 2015

UNLV has won 22 straight over the Thunderbirds

The Runnin’ Rebels are 9-4 all-time against SUU in Cedar City, which includes nine straight wins

UNLV is 65-23 all-time against teams that currently make up the Big Sky, including 1-0 this season (Northern Arizona)

Southern Utah is coming off a 101-56 home win over Life Pacific on Saturday. The Thunderbirds have won both of their home games this season. The other was a 108-92 victory over Bethesda

SUU opened the season with two road losses: at Valparaiso (79-65) and at Saint Louis (88-76). It also suffered losses in Las Vegas against Coastal Carolina (83-68) and Ball State (94-83)

Sophomore guard Jalen Poyser leads the Runnin’ Rebels in scoring at 18.2 ppg

Since the 3-point field goal was adopted by the NCAA in 1986-87, UNLV has converted at least one 3-pointer in all 980 games played

The Rebels have posted an all-time record of 1,244-521 (.705).

Kris Clyburn is 1-13 from the arc this season

Tyrell Green is shooting 49.1% overall and 58.3% from the 3pt arc

18 minutes ago, HollyWood- said:

Todd Simon gonna get his revenge? Should be an up tempo/high scoring game., 

UNLV favored -8 or -9...............SUU under Simon averaging 83.5 ppg

Rebels first game at higher altitude and Ofegubu (spelling?!?) is down with a bug or something and might be a game time decision on playing 

Well I'm satisfied now watching TCU leading Wash in the 2nd game of World Classic game not over but Marvin  has done a heck of a job short notice to put a team together and will compete well in the MWC. And how about these Seniors well done and two starters sitting on the bench with minor injuries. Rebels not done.

3 minutes ago, Htownfan said:

TCU blowing out Washington now and twice doing it with them while struggled with UNLV. hmmmm lets roll baby.

I though you were on crack talking about a game that happened last week.  

I just saw they are playing right now, lol.'

Yes, the Rebels may not be as bad as we thought they'd be, or even as bad as they have looked at times.  Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I though you were on crack talking about a game that happened last week.  

I just saw they are playing right now, lol.'

Yes, the Rebels may not be as bad as we thought they'd be, or even as bad as they have looked at times.  Fingers crossed.

Wash was favored to win the tourney and had one loss while TCU was undefeated. TCU pounded Wash twice in round robin best game was TCU and UNLV. UNLV very well had a chance to beat TCU with two of the starters on the bench with minor injuries. The smalls did well Menzies is a good coach.