Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Wyoming/SDSU Part Deux....MWC championship game thread.

Guest Cowboy Junky

The weather forecast might drop to just over a field goal as well. I think right now the prediction says between 10 and 28 degrees with a 15 mile an hour wind.

24 minutes ago, Brew_Poke said:

Is this going to be the most lackluster of the championship games this season?  Both contestants slouching into it, with Wyoming losing 2 of their last 3 and SDSU losing their final two.

Although little known, after the MWC's three premier members bailed, serious consideration was given to renaming it the Lackluster Conference.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Guest Cowboy Junky
2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Although little known, after the MWC's three premier members bailed, serious consideration was given to renaming it the Lackluster Conference.

Well, luckily it wont be as lackluster as it was for last years MWC title game when you guys packed 50,000 empty seats into the Q.

We're going to have more people than you did last year on December the 3rd in Laramie, without any visiting fans from San Diego(I imagine you had quite a few AFA fans).

It's going to be a hostile crowd and a wee bit colder than two weeks ago. 

I'm just hoping we can win the title and keep Pumphrey from setting the record. It would be a double shi+ sandwich for SDSU fans.

1 hour ago, Cowboy Junky said:

Well, luckily it wont be as lackluster as it was for last years MWC title game when you guys packed 50,000 empty seats into the Q.

We're going to have more people than you did last year on December the 3rd in Laramie, without any visiting fans from San Diego(I imagine you had quite a few AFA fans).

It's going to be a hostile crowd and a wee bit colder than two weeks ago. 

I'm just hoping we can win the title and keep Pumphrey from setting the record. It would be a double shi+ sandwich for SDSU fans.

And top it all off with that Cotton Bowl invite you've been squawking about for weeks...  it's gonna be glorious!

v0icAvfW.jpg

Guest Cowboy Junky
Just now, NorCalCoug said:

And top it all off with that Cotton Bowl invite you've been squawking about for weeks...  it's gonna be glorious!

As opposed to the BYU fan that still trolls the MWCboard after BYU left the MWC five years ago.

Talk about squaking, you've been doing it five years longer than weeks.

13 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Don't recall Junky saying that the Cotton a Bowl was a lock but I do recall someone claiming YBU was a lock to the Big 12.....GUARNTEED!

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!

Guest Cowboy Junky
1 hour ago, Pokes Forever said:

Don't recall Junky saying that the Cotton a Bowl was a lock but I do recall someone claiming YBU was a lock to the Big 12.....GUARNTEED!

If you tell a BYU fan that we still have a chance and they don't, they feel obligated to tell you as soon as your chance is gone.

That's all right, BYU loses their chance as soon as they lose one game. MWC teams can still make it with three losses, and it's like that every season.

Wyoming will make an access bowl before BYU does. Mark my words.

4 hours ago, Cowboy Junky said:

If you tell a BYU fan that we still have a chance and they don't, they feel obligated to tell you as soon as your chance is gone.

That's all right, BYU loses their chance as soon as they lose one game. MWC teams can still make it with three losses, and it's like that every season.

Wyoming will make an access bowl before BYU does. Mark my words.

Make it to what?  Nobody is going to something with three losses.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Guest Cowboy Junky
1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

Make it to what?  Nobody is going to something with three losses.

This is the last time I'll respond to you about this because I already know your response is, ''No you can't............Derp."

The highest ranked G5 team is guaranteed a slot in the access bowl, as long as they're a conference champion. BYU isn't. If a MWC team with three losses is the conference champ and the highest ranked G5, they get a slot in the access bowl. That's every season.

Undefeated BYU isn't guaranteed a slot in an access bowl. You won't get chosen with any losses, and might not with an undefeated record, although undefeated is extremely unlikely with your schedule. We will qualify every season that the MWC champion is the highest ranked G5.

I'm done arguing this, because I already know what you're going to say and it's going to be something incredibly intellectual, like "No you can't."