Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLCPoke

Wyo @ Montana

Was a good road win. Montana should be a solid team. Naughton who is our main post presence was in foul trouble the whole game and barely played and our starting PG was also in foul trouble and was limited. Had an injury to one of our key bench players too. This is a deep team and they showed they could be versatile and adapt to different situations. Still have a lot of work to do but I think they will be a fun team to watch.

Guest Cowboy Junky
2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

That's a good win. 

I thought we didn't have enough size to be competitive. I mean Jordan Naughton's 20 points and 14 boards the other night, JJ's 19 points against Montana, or Hayden Dalton's 12 points and 13 boards against the Griz are all coming from people that averaged around 3 points last year. It can't be possible that Wyoming actually has depth, length, and length in depth.

Was that you or Halfmanhalfbadprediction that said Wyoming is a "small" team?

4 minutes ago, Cowboy Junky said:

I thought we didn't have enough size to be competitive. I mean Jordan Naughton's 20 points and 12 boards the other night, JJ's 19 points against Montana, or Hayden Dalton's 12 points and 13 boards against the Griz are all coming from people that averaged around 3 points last year. It can't be possible that Wyoming actually has depth, length, and length in depth.

Was that you or Halfmanhalfbadprediction that said Wyoming is a "small" team?

Simmer down, it's a fecking Big Sky school. Oh, and congrats on Wyoming being bigger than an NAIA school. 

All of that garbage from the four words "That's a nice win" 

Guest Cowboy Junky
7 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Simmer down, it's a fecking Big Sky school. Oh, and congrats on Wyoming being bigger than an NAIA school. 

All of that garbage from the four words "That's a nice win" 

No, all of that garbage came from one of your idiot Boise posters saying that Wyoming's basketball team is small. I can't remember if it's you, the Boise basketball village idiot, or HalfmanhalfNostradomus.

6 minutes ago, Cowboy Junky said:

No, all of that garbage came from one of your idiot Boise posters saying that Wyoming's basketball team is small. I can't remember if it's you, the Boise resident basketball idiot, or HalfmanhalfNostradomus.

You make it very difficult to dish out compliments

Guest Cowboy Junky
1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

You make it very difficult to dish out compliments

Yeah, it might not have been you that said Wyoming is a small team, with 6 guys over 6'7", it was one of you Boise brain surgeons though.

3 minutes ago, Cowboy Junky said:

Yeah, it might not have been you that said Wyoming is a small team, with 6 guys over 6'7", it was one of you Boise brain surgeons though.

Nice win against a team you should beat, chest beater. Do you think there will ever be a time when you can stay focused on the subject at hand and not make it about something else? My bet is that you can't

Guest Cowboy Junky
9 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Nice win against a team you should beat, chest beater. Do you think there will ever be a time when you can stay focused on the subject at hand and not make it about something else? My bet is that you can't

You wouldn't even be here, if you guys wouldn't have lost to Montana last season. You would be telling us how bad of a loss it is. You couldn't beat them the last time you went to Missoula, so suddenly it's a good win.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-basketball/article44824845.html

Guest Cowboy Junky

It was you that was telling us that we're small.

From Princetater, one month ago...

"Wyoming fans notoriously believe they will finish higher than they actually do. They are severely undersized, have a nice (but not great) player in McManamen, and the rest of the roster is roll players. Now that they don't have the coach that keeps them in games by keeping it low scoring they will definitely be lower half."

That's from a month ago. Go back to discussions about hauling taters, something you might actually have the knowledge to discuss.

3 minutes ago, Cowboy Junky said:

You wouldn't even be here, if you guys wouldn't have lost to Montana last season. You would be telling us how bad of a loss it is. You couldn't beat them the last time you went to Missoula, so suddenly it's a good win.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-basketball/article44824845.html

Not much use in mixing facts into this.  Montana beats Boise by 10+ this year.  Foolishness.  Good game good win. 

6 minutes ago, Cowboy Junky said:

lol... it took all of one post and I win my bet