Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

LET ME BE CLEAR ABOUT THREATENING OTHER POSTERS

Threatening other posters over politics or any other topic will NOT be tolerated. I just issued my first ban as a mod and this was after giving the particular poster a second chance. Are there any questions?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Dayum.....this is what happen when keeping it real goes wrong 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

FYI - if you disagree with a mods decision for temp bans or warnings, I won't be reversing it. They have my full support in decisions they make and if I disagree it'll be handled privately but not change what they do. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

No need to pile on the particular poster. I'm pretty fvcking pissed right now for having to do what I did. In fact I hate it. But this line in the sand goes for all posters, regardless of ideology. 

I kill u 4 dis 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just now, youngrebelfan40 said:

I kill u 4 dis 

You're going to be driving a Prius in a year or two. You don't scare me anymore since you left the Hendo. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

You're going to be driving a Prius in a year or two. You don't scare me anymore since you left the Hendo. 

I ditched my Chevy 6 4 low rider with hydraulics and candy paint for a 98 Subaru hatchback 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

3 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

I ditched my Chevy 6 4 low rider with hydraulics and candy paint for a 98 Subaru hatchback 

Figured. When you start wearing a turtleneck and sports jacket with elbow patches, I'll lose all respect for you. 

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Nah.....a Prius is too harmful to the environment. He'll be walking from Starbucks to Starbucks talking about the poor, uneducated people and how if it wasn't for his group of intellectual friends and ideologues, they'd have no place to sleep at night because of the color of their skin. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

2 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Please tell me it runs on used vegetable oil.

Actually, in true elitist (Al Gore style) fashion, he's likely traveling around in an Escalade and private jets, while telling the rest of us uneducated folk what lightbulbs to use and how Climate Change is the biggest threat to our national security. 

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Figured. When you start wearing a sports jacket with elbow patches and a turtleneck, I'll lose all respect for you. 

lrtp4.jpg?w=700

http://www.harristweedshop.com/ 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

if it's a reference to best buy parking lot, then...  that's kind of an inside joke, right?  not really a threat?

Yes, Best Buy gets an exemption from this rule. Context is important and Best Buy is worth a laugh every time. 

2 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Actually, in true elitist (Al Gore style) fashion, he's likely traveling around in an Escalade and private jets, while telling the rest of us uneducated folk what lightbulbs to use and how Climate Change is the biggest threat to our national security. 

I don't care about the environment. I'm of the Gary Johnson persuasion. I burn plastic and spray aerosol whenever I can.

Just now, youngrebelfan40 said:

I don't care about the environment. I'm of the Gary Johnson persuasion.

That's good....glad to know you have a few brain cells remaining.....

Funny I was going to make a Best Buy reference in what I think was the thread in question for who I think is the poster in question. 

Now I have to dig back through the other threads to see if I'm right. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

That's good....glad to know you have a few brain cells remaining.....

I also like guns and free trade. Interesting how illiberal my views are...