Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

SAN DIEGO STATE AT NEVADA

Just now, k5james said:

Penny is the effing truth.

My grandmothers would have scored on that play

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

We're such a joke.  I can't wait until polian is gone.   He got into it wil Pump the first drive.  He needs to go now. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, HighNTight_SD said:

That was funny ... and sad ...

It was embarrassing.  That's grounds to fire him right there. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Good punch out by Nevada.   

Just now, Aztecmg said:

Gotta give props to the Nevada defender. Perfect punch. Penny is averaging over 20 yards per carry

true ... but Penny was slow to cover the ball with both hands while being dragged down from behind

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

5 hours ago, Aztecmg said:

Penny is gonna be fun to watch next year

5 hours ago, k5james said:

Penny is the effing truth.

I was surrounded by a good number of Aztec fans. Before the game I talked up Pumphrey, but then said they were lucky to have Penny too. I might as well have been speaking mandarin because none of them knew who I was talking about. Could have been all the Shocktops they were drinking, but I was surprised nobody knew who I was talking about. 

35 minutes ago, Nevada2012 said:

Any links to this ?.My tape of the game doesn't have Polian and Pump's little chat 

I couldn't find it. 

3 hours ago, Mad_Hatter said:

I was surrounded by a good number of Aztec fans. Before the game I talked up Pumphrey, but then said they were lucky to have Penny too. I might as well have been speaking mandarin because none of them knew who I was talking about. Could have been all the Shocktops they were drinking, but I was surprised nobody knew who I was talking about. 

I never heard of her either.  Any relations to Inspector Gadget?