Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Even Idaho is boat racing SJSU when it comes to athletic facilities

6 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Sure there was. There was a choice not to add any garbage team. 

Most thought USU was the same level of garbage as SJSU when invited. I hope we are now considered a higher level of garbage and not associated with SJSU in that way.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Just now, madmartigan said:

Most thought USU was the same level of garbage as SJSU when invited. I hope we are now considered a higher level of garbage and not associated with SJSU in that way.

USU a bit higher; FS a bit lower...#allgarbage

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

Enjoy your daiquiri, fruity.......

Nothing wrong with fufu drinks, especially when telling the bartender I'm having what she's having. Anyway, I don't go after women using your patented approach. 

YNd4g_s-200x150.gif

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

18 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

You aren't. USU has done a great job building the infrastructure to (at the least) compete int he Conference going forward.

USU has been a very pleasant surprise. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, madmartigan said:

You ARE! But I suppose you got a point. You're the eggshells, coffee grounds, and banana peels on top of the heap

1 hour ago, babigos said:

VP is by far the best Idaho poster here. Dude was one of the best posters back on the old WAC board too.

VP is one of the best posters period. Dude is hilarious and insightful.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

USU has done what they are  supposed to do and they don't drag the conference down. They have been a great add. sjsu on the other hand has done nothing but bring this conference down and has added nothing, nada, zilch!

Thanks for the props, we're hoping to go bowling this year to get some excitement back, but I think Appy State is going to Deliverance Fuk us today if we aren't careful.  If, by chance, we do wind up bowling, some say we would face off with a MWC team, so there might be a possibility of having pints.  There will be beer.  There will be shenanigans.  There will be photographic evidence. 

The new arena is long overdue, but it will not change our president's fate - we still need to fly up a Columbian sicario to whack that little crap weasel.

Also, if you're a BYU fan, don't respond to this, I have you on silent treatment due to the BSU game.  You're shunned.

17 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Thanks for the props, we're hoping to go bowling this year to get some excitement back, but I think Appy State is going to Deliverance Fuk us today if we aren't careful.  If, by chance, we do wind up bowling, some say we would face off with a MWC team, so there might be a possibility of having pints.  There will be beer.  There will be shenanigans.  There will be photographic evidence. 

The new arena is long overdue, but it will not change our president's fate - we still need to fly up a Columbian sicario to whack that little crap weasel.

Also, if you're a BYU fan, don't respond to this, I have you on silent treatment due to the BSU game.  You're shunned.

Congrats on the arena, can it be expanded beyond the listed capacity ?

2 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I don't know, that's a good question.  I would hope that we learned our lesson...h they had built a dome

Few people know that USU had a stadium design done for a dome stadium in 1968 for a 20,000 seat facility almost the same as your current one, the decision was to build one that could be expanded to 35,000 if ever needed, to design one that could do that was to much money. At 11:30 tonight I might wish I was in a dome stadium..