Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

WYOMING AT NEVADA

Just now, Rev McQuervo said:

You were spoiled with Ault. He was exceptional!

Boise is now seeing just how much they miss their old coach, as is the Enemy.

Hate to say it, the best coach in the MGC might be the Wyo coach.

Go Pack!

I agree wholeheartedly with your entire post.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, trl87 said:

I saw that Nevada's beat writer was leaning heavily toward Wyo, and Wyo's beat writer predicted a Nevada win. I'm honestly not sure who I'm more frustrated with. 

Nevada's writer is tempering his expectations based on the reality of this season while Wyo's is based on the reality of every other season since 2011

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Nevada's writer is tempering his expectations based on the reality of this season while Wyo's is based on the reality of every other season since 2011

I thought beat writers were supposed to blindly regurgitate whatever the +++++ the fans want to hear...

4 minutes ago, trl87 said:

I thought beat writers were supposed to blindly regurgitate whatever the +++++ the fans want to hear...

Obviously you've never been to the Wyo rivals site. "we're gonna lose and the glory years were 30 years ago and the real glory years were 50 years ago" is EXACTLY what the fans want to hear. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Obviously you've never been to the Wyo rivals site. "we're gonna lose and the glory years were 30 years ago and the real glory years were 50 years ago" is EXACTLY what the fans want to hear. 

Haha oh no I'm a regular there. I don't post as much though as those old people have a habit of not listening. Stunner would have been overjoyed at the heated BYU discussion. 

5 hours ago, trl87 said:

I saw that Nevada's beat writer was leaning heavily toward Wyo, and Wyo's beat writer predicted a Nevada win. I'm honestly not sure who I'm more frustrated with. 

Gags, on the Sportszone just now, picked Wyo to win but Nevada to cover the spread.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

3 hours ago, pokebball said:

Gags, on the Sportszone just now, picked Wyo to win but Nevada to cover the spread.

Gags hasn't been right on picking the spread all year so far - maybe he gets it right this time.

" I believe that forgiving them is God's function.

OUR job is to arrange the meeting. " - General Schwarzkopf

10 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Go Pack!

Boise is 28-6 with Harsin.. 6-1 vs P5 schools. Finished #15 with a Fiesta Bowl 2 years ago, sitting at #14 right now and undefeated.

Not much of a drop.

12 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Boise is 28-6 with Harsin.. 6-1 vs P5 schools. Finished #15 with a Fiesta Bowl 2 years ago, sitting at #14 right now and undefeated.

Not much of a drop.

Guess your not listening to your own fans on Thursday night. Course, we have Arm Chair Mesa which also is loaded with idiots...

If this isn't a 3 touchdown win for the Cowboys, I'd be surprised. Allen is going to eat us alive. We'll load the box to stop Hill and he can pick us apart. He's the best QB we've played this year including the Notre Dame quarterbacks. That said, Wyo is a young team, so maybe you gift us a few turnovers.

I read on the other board that Gipson the "bowling-ball"  Nevada TE has had only 8 targets all season! ??

That's f---ing horrible.

update: The basketball pep rally downtown went well.

Maybe 1,000 people showed up including the students. (first time event).

Looked up and saw many people were watching from their high-rise condo balconies  or hotel room.

The students then did a homecoming parade from the Arch up N. Virginia Street back to campus and were grouped by their Frat, organization, or their dormitory. Looked like they were having a good time walking that stretch on the closed road.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

23 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Go Pack!

You might want to stick with preaching Bible verses and leave the preaching of football analysis to the more knowledgable folks. 

kat.jpg

Lee Corso also said Geno "Tortilla" Torreta was a better bet for the Heisman than future NFL Hall of Famer Marshal Faulk.