Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLCPoke

Turd of the week

Maybe I missed something but I thought Aztec fans had been pretty even-keeled over the summer and thus far this season.

This loss sucks for everyone. SDSU is going to smoke the West Division (barring some miracle), and are built to hang with anyone in the Mountain Division. Our Conference champ could very well have an ugly Sun Belt loss on their resume (again).

No sense piling on in this case because we are laying on ourselves.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

15 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Maybe I missed something but I thought Aztec fans had been pretty even-keeled over the summer and thus far this season.

For the most part true, SUDS fans have been pretty chill except for K5, Dre, and the other guy that keeps referring to the MWC as the "molehill west." 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Wyoming is the antithesis of the Turd of the Week.

They came into Hughes last night and kicked the living crap out of CSU.  And then they ate Mike Bobo's children.

next time i'd let them bring their funnel cakes...

(see what i mean, @BSUTOP25? i'm just getting started)

37 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

For the most part true, SUDS fans have been pretty chill except for K5, Dre, and the other guy that keeps referring to the MWC as the "molehill west." 

I think there are extremes. Those that are pretty chill and then the dozen or so that consistory talk about how everyone else in the conference is dragging it down BOR type (this humble pie is for you!) On the other hand, there are several Aztec fans on here that are my favorite posters. 

tetons1.jpg

21 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

I think there are extremes. Those that are pretty chill and then the dozen or so that consistory talk about how everyone else in the conference is dragging it down BOR type (this humble pie is for you!) On the other hand, there are several Aztec fans on here that are my favorite posters. 

I'd agree with that. There are several SUDS posters that I appreciate as well. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Oh really?  I've been doing a lot of shit talking have I?  I've hardly even posted on here.

10 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Tough luck, Aztecs...

That shit sucks...

That sh*t does indeed as you say suck but........tough luck?  Dude that was a straight up beat down.  Luck had absolutely nothing to do with the Aztecs loss or the Jaguars win.  Two years in a row, nope not luck.  The Jags have straight up got the Aztecs number and that's all.

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

K5 has been pretty mellow. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

It's now the Molehill Worst and who did anything yesterday to suggest it isn't? Also, I've said for a year that SDSU's success has been more about how terrible our division is than how great our team is. Hopefully we'll still see you guys in the MWC title game. Then you can worry about your team losing to a guy who has been out-coached by a Sun Belt Conference opponent each of the last two years.

Boom goes the dynamite.