Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

The Senate and House override Obama's Veto

Just now, bluerules009 said:

I would say Pakistan would have an air tight case against the United States supporting terrorism since Obama kills innocent citizens with his drones constantly in that country.

And as comeuppance is deserving in one case so is it in another. 

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

I would say Pakistan would have an air tight case against the United States supporting terrorism since Obama kills innocent citizens with his drones constantly in that country.

And Yemen. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

5 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

And Yemen. 

We were a legitimate state sponsor of terrorism in Nicaragua. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Shocking that two people who will never run for election again are the two who are on the right side of this.

It's easy to be an intelligent statesmen when you don't have to answer to myopic voters. Down with democracy!

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It's easy to be an intelligent statesmen when you don't have to answer to myopic voters. Down with democracy!

Up with a "sovereign immunity to all states" amendment?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

We were a legitimate state sponsor of terrorism in Nicaragua. 

And El Salvador, Guatemala, and Chile just to name the most egregious examples. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say