Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyovanian

(Not So Early) Lines Week 5

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

Take UNLV and the points. Should be a UNLV blow out. Fresno unable to stop the run will hurt in this game. If Dirty is smart, he will pound it on the ground the whole game. It's when they start passing is when they get themselves in trouble.

ok sounds good.  i'll see how it plays out.  so far my MW brothers have offered me up 1 winning week.  I will get greedy and play this. 

2 minutes ago, slappy said:

ok sounds good.  i'll see how it plays out.  so far my MW brothers have offered me up 1 winning week.  I will get greedy and play this. 

Well it being to look better for UNLV, their starting QB (Stanton)  is out 3-4 weeks. Dirty will keep it simple and safe for the new QB which means they will keep it on the ground. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 PM Tuesday lines from phone betting account - William Hill in NV - Favorites in bold

AFA -7 vs Navy

SJS at New Mexico -8... -8.5

SDS -20 at South Alabama

Wyo at CSU - 6.5

USU at BSU -20... -19.5

FSU at UNLV -10... -9

NV -4 at Hawaii 

23 hours ago, BroncoOrange said:

BSU is a 20 point favorite over USU. Seems a little high, especially after what happened last year.

I could see you guys getting up big and USU getting some window dressing TDs at the end to get the spread.  I'd be shocked if USU won the game given their injuries and how they've played this year, but I could see them cutting it to 17 with 2 minutes left.  The spread seems to big to me.  I thought it would be like 13.5 or something like that.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

Take UNLV and the points. Should be a UNLV blow out. Fresno unable to stop the run will hurt in this game. If Dirty is smart, he will pound it on the ground the whole game. It's when they start passing is when they get themselves in trouble.

The RANKULATOR will make an appearance  tonight.

Sorry I can't resist a man in a cowboy hat.

Then why the hell are you living in Hawaii?? The Wyoming Brokeback Cowboys sounds like your kind of place. 

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, slappy said:

Gotta' win at something this week, eh.

35 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Little salty this week, eh, @slappy?

Yeah I wish I could go on and on about "how my difficult job managing all these people is really stressing me out" .  But then I would be as full of shit as half the guys here.  Truth is I really don't like anything from that piece of shit state.

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Then why the hell are you living in Hawaii?? The Wyoming Brokeback Cowboys sounds like your kind of place. 

You do understand that was a work of fiction written by a woman from Nova Scotia...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 9/25/2016 at 11:15 PM, Wyovanian said:

Here they are- Visitors first, as usual...

Navy vs. Air Force -7

Wyoming vs. CSEwe -6

SDSU vs. S. Alabama +19 

SJSU vs. New Mexico -8

Utah St. vs. Boise St. -20 1/2

Fresno St. vs. UNLV -10

Nevada vs. Hawaii +3 1/2

ADDITIONAL GAMES OF INTEREST:

Toledo vs. BYU* -4

Utah vs. California -1

Oklahoma vs. TCU +3 1/2

Updated- looks like the money's coming in on UNM, UNLV, Hawaii, with a bit of action on Wyoming and S. Alabama...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On September 26, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Warbow said:

Bet the house on Utah St....

Did anyone win money on this?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On September 27, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Warbow said:

The RANKULATOR will make an appearance  tonight.

Sorry I can't resist a man in a cowboy hat.

Anyone win anything on this game?