Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Favorite part of Oregon St game

Posts like these on the Beaver board, and there are quite a few-

Never saw so much opposing fan colors in my life at Reser, Parker.  Ever.  Including the four season tickets in front of me.  Either they have not been renewed or the forgetters are selling them on Stub Hub or the like.

According to their board, estimates of 6-10k. Was worried with a few down seasons we'd lose some travelers but so far so good. I'm assuming Bronco fans made a vacation out of it and went to the coast and such.

I just got back. Outside of the student section, you couldn't find anywhere in the stadium where blue shirts were more than 15-20 seats apart from each other. It was perfect with the Oregon State Orange. Just looked like a Boise State home game 

48 minutes ago, Byutop25 said:

My favorite part was how nice the Oregon state fans were. I love western Oregon I need to buy a house on the coast. Went to Newport and lincohn city after the game.

Oregon State fans are always awesome.  Wish I could have gone this year.  I have made every other trip.  Would have liked to have gotten back to Bandon and Newport.  Best fish and Chips on the planet are sold at a bait shop in Bandon.  Never had seafood that good before and you have to eat outside because there are no tables inside, just fishing equipment.

The best moment for me was when the Bronco fans broke out with the "Boise State" chant late in the fourth quarter. It was loud as hell and the Beaver fans were in shock as a result of their stadium being taken over.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg