Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

AP Poll - Boise in

6 minutes ago, Ishoot2thrill said:

I know it's silly but now that they are 5-7 and lost to Miss. St. are they clearly a top 25 team? :D

May be the dumbest bump you could make.  Answer is yes.  They were.  Losing to ranked teams until losing their QB doesn't change the fact in week 4 , you couldn't name 24 teams.

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

May be the dumbest bump you could make.  Answer is yes.  They were.  Losing to ranked teams until losing their QB doesn't change the fact in week 4 , you couldn't name 24 teams.

Lol. Relax man, I was just jabbing at ya. Anyway, I could name teams I thought were better, but since they haven't played you would just say they weren't and it would be a stupid argument and I am sure you would be right because hey why not. I still think they were a bit overrated. Miss. St. and Vanderbilt aren't world beaters by any means this year IMHO. I am sure you are a bit preoccupied with your team at the moment so I'll let you get to that. Hope you had a good weekend!

5 minutes ago, Ishoot2thrill said:

Lol. Relax man, I was just jabbing at ya. Anyway, I could name teams I thought were better, but since they haven't played you would just say they weren't and it would be a stupid argument and I am sure you would be right because hey why not. I still think they were a bit overrated. Miss. St. and Vanderbilt aren't world beaters by any means this year IMHO. I am sure you are a bit preoccupied with your team at the moment so I'll let you get to that. Hope you had a good weekend!

UNC, Minny, now this.   Awesome weekend. 

17 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

UNC, Minny, now this.   Awesome weekend. 

I can imagine it's been rough for sure. I meant more about the holiday than sports but I understand.  Your response was not typical for you. Anyway, have a good one man.