Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLCPoke

Turd of the week

The play calling was pretty bad. Bohl does not have his coaches doing their jobs well enough. He's not doing his job very well. 

One thing that lost the game was when it was 4th and goal on the 1, the team lines up and they just sit there and sit there. Now what exactly is the benefit of that? If you draw them offsides and half the distance and still 4th down, so it does nothing. But it allows the EMU players to make the OL flinch. WYO got the movement penalty and FG blocked. Get to the line and snap the f-ing ball in a few seconds. 7 points lost. Unreal. 

kat.jpg

3 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

All we can hope for is that they end up 8-4 or better. I sincerely apologize as a Wyoming fan for this embarrassing loss. 

Tell the OP: http://www.wyonation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14951&sid=00c58839c9d8e430d61ac8e41dd25510

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Haha. What I meant was we can hope Eastern Michigan goes 8-4 and the loss doesn't look AS bad. Wyoming is still going to fight for bowl eligibility but they just aren't there yet from a maturity perspective. Still think Wyo is improved, but Wyoming got out coached and out hustled tonight. 

tetons1.jpg

12 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Would UNLV losing at home to Idaho be worse?

Yes. However, that isn't going to happen. You're going to pound the shit out of the Vandulls.

And they're definitely full of shit.

Boom goes the dynamite.

8 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

Haha. What I meant was we can hope Eastern Michigan goes 8-4 and the loss doesn't look AS bad. Wyoming is still going to fight for bowl eligibility but they just aren't there yet from a maturity perspective. Still think Wyo is improved, but Wyoming got out coached and out hustled tonight. 

In all sincerity, kudos to you for being able to laugh tonight.

Boom goes the dynamite.

43 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

All we can hope for is that they end up 8-4 or better. I sincerely apologize as a Wyoming fan for this embarrassing loss. 

The loss sucks but if the MWC can beat a few P5 teams tomorrow we will be fine.  

IMHO if Boise losses to Oregon St. that will be the turd of the week.